What happened to Sandy? and others?

bob-bob thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

So I skipped out a long time ago but I remember they were trying to show Sandy and Sid as friends ....

Can some one please fill me in on what happened to the following characters:

Sandy

Vedika

That man that priya used to hang around who was her best friend.

Meera ma

Swati

Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bob-bob

So I skipped out a long time ago but I remember they were trying to show Sandy and Sid as friends ....

Can some one please fill me in on what happened to the following characters:

Sandy

Vedika

That man that priya used to hang around who was her best friend.

Meera ma

Swati

Thank you!

sandy had exams so she had to leave. She was hoping to come back but leap happened. 

Vedika was just td to leave the house. Her past transgressions with Priya and Pihu were forgotten 

krish came and went before leap. So no idea if they might get him back. Although he’s needed for troubled grown up Pihu. Sara and Bri are as useless as ever. 

Meera ma is not coming back. We might see her garland photo. 

No idea about Swati yet. I hope she doesn’t come back. Having 2 cry babies before leap was torture. I don’t think she survived for 20 years 
😆

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Handsome Krish would be of great help to Pihu and Prachi. He was real family to Priya.

SEA05 thumbnail

Just not Swati, I beg you, her suffering was completely unbearable) All Ram's weaknesses in comparison with this are the best I have seen, and after the presence of a woman like Priya in his life, his mother looks like a normal woman, God forgive me

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yvon

sandy had exams so she had to leave. She was hoping to come back but leap happened. 

Vedika was just td to leave the house. Her past transgressions with Priya and Pihu were forgotten 

krish came and went before leap. So no idea if they might get him back. Although he’s needed for troubled grown up Pihu. Sara and Bri are as useless as ever. 

Meera ma is not coming back. We might see her garland photo. 

No idea about Swati yet. I hope she doesn’t come back. Having 2 cry babies before leap was torture. I don’t think she survived for 20 years 
😆

Waise Lakhan avni se shaadhi kyu nahi Kiya??Jis wajah se itna bada hungama hua dha....

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Waise Lakhan avni se shaadhi kyu nahi Kiya??Jis wajah se itna bada hungama hua dha....

They bought in the Lakhan/Avni/Swati track for the leap. Less said about Avni the better. She was the biggest flipper in the relationship. Her father did not want her to marry a poor man even though Ram was Lakhans brother.  He wanted Lakhan to settle the differences with Ram first. It only happened on the day Ram and Prya died. 
The father got Avni married to Sid that very day. 

And now we are going to have a repeat of 

Shashi/Vedika/Ram scene when 

Avni ask for Prachis hand in marriage with her son. 

Because they are already reintroducing past scenes with the present actor s

Ram being poisoned by Priyas brother 

Now pihus drink is spiked by Monicas nephew 

Hope this helps 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yvon

They bought in the Lakhan/Avni/Swati track for the leap. Less said about Avni the better. She was the biggest flipper in the relationship. Her father did not want her to marry a poor man even though Ram was Lakhans brother.  He wanted Lakhan to settle the differences with Ram first. It only happened on the day Ram and Prya died. 
The father got Avni married to Sid that very day. 

And now we are going to have a repeat of 

Shashi/Vedika/Ram scene when 

Avni ask for Prachis hand in marriage with her son. 

Because they are already reintroducing past scenes with the present actor s

Ram being poisoned by Priyas brother 

Now pihus drink is spiked by Monicas nephew 

Hope this helps 

There must be aa big chance to prachi josh wedding....Aur worst hone keliye ye log shaayad pihu prachi bond bhi ruin karega.....Raghav ka case alag scene hai....Isme Sid was the funniest...uska baal glasses aur upar se he was looking like a brother of Josh....Shashi was a takkar ka villain ....Ek nandhini Kapoor and party kaafi nahi dha uska remestered version ko lekar aaya hai...Pihu rudely bolthi hai but she says right things.... Doormat banne se toh acha hai.....But after a big time a Balaji heroine being rich and hero employee...That was so refreshing...Baaki sab old wine in new bottle ...I wish they bring a nice pair to pihu (not Raghav and josh)

taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I like the actor playing angad- leenash M? He’s funny and acts well . I hope we get to see him. I like his scenes with Adi n brie!

And  having him with pihus scenes more and I hope they don’t treat him like a useless side character ! 

SEA05 thumbnail

Yes, I agree, him and Pihu (Pooja) should be involved a lot more

Viana_White thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey anyone have any idea from where the hell Monica came from ??