Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Dora expression OMG . Kissi comedy show se kam nahi hai. This actreess lacks in expression.  Gatiya pathetic expression.  Puck worthy 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wow!

Tag is full silent.

Because as I read gupshup here: it is all criminal ‘s glory stories!

Shweta rules because pandya minions listen to CrimeQueen Bhabhima.

No one uses brain. Instead take turns to be harrased , abused dangerously by criminal just on the name of supporting Bhabhi mahaan’s wish/plan/madness.

Third is useless Krish. Who should be looking for chhutki & helping Shiva. But us too piddi & lowlife! 

They are cruising on kids goodwill… bas ye hi bachaa hai

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Wow!

Tag is full silent.

Because as I read gupshup here: it is all criminal ‘s glory stories!

Shweta rules because pandya minions listen to CrimeQueen Bhabhima.

No one uses brain. Instead take turns to be harrased , abused dangerously by criminal just on the name of supporting Bhabhi mahaan’s wish/plan/madness.

Third is useless Krish. Who should be looking for chhutki & helping Shiva. But us too piddi & lowlife! 

They are cruising on kids goodwill… bas ye hi bachaa hai

Tag deserves to be silent. After TT and IG were found, IF is not very popular with many which is fine but still members like you and me prefer this because we have been here fir a very long time and started here much before these other SM platforms were even found.

That said, I am glad that I am nether contributing to online TRPs nor to the TV  TRPS. At this time all the adult characters have become so boring. Except Bhabima and Shweta, all the other characters either turned into a side character like Rishita, and Dev or clowns like Shiva and Gautam and props like Raavi.

One reason members are still active in thus EDT post leap is because of the kids- all 3 are adorable munchkins and they are great together. Otherwise the scenes are boring, repetitive, tracks are repetitive m, heck even the dialogues and expressions are repetitive. 
Though IF comments doesn’t reach the PH, writers, creative team or the actors (Frankly I simply don’t care what they think about this place), I don’t feel guilty in trolling and calling out bad acting, bad tracks, scenes and the dialogues, the show in general and the characters because the entire PS  team knows that their show is bakwaas and no one is working on it out of  passion and it is not that they creating a masterpiece 😆
Hope the tag stays quiet both in TT and IG and I can guarantee this show will never reach top of the CM ranking even after Big boss is over. Kyunki iss show ki aukat hi nahi hai Top rank in IF banne ka 😆

VNuts thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think I'm going to just stick to reading updates here on the EDT than watch the show.

Even the BTS of Rishita begging for Chutki was too much. She has indeed lost so much, and all these stupid people care about highlighting is Dhara's non-existent nonsense. 

The baccha party scenes sound cute, so I'll just catch them later.

Also, I read Shiva's bhabhi bhakti is back, so can Shweta hit him one more so he'll stay out of the way? Or maybe KD can continue not shooting (though it is sad the way they are being sidelined).

Thanks, Prema Akka, for the updates.

manny136 thumbnail
manny136 thumbnail
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So many bts. Full episodes they put out. Oh well!! 

Saw bachcha clips & some others on insta. As Shiva is out looking for kids, Kuds are with chhutki, chikoo kind of sort of remembers seeing chhutki in Suman’s show…

Will Leadben allow that Shiva finds all kids & brings chhutki home?

Or toxicBhabhi will be out and about rescuing them all!!!?? 

Ria23 thumbnail

Chiku le lo chutki de do

manny136 thumbnail

Upcoming sbb segment dhara and suman being violent with vamp lol 

manny136 thumbnail