Pandya Store

Pandya Store | Episode Discussion #237 - Page 5

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anjali_98

Rich guy's lawyer harasse's poor kiddies and gives them the papers to give to Krish 🤣

What kind of rich people have this type of lawyer ? 🤣

And if Prerna wants a decent life she should go back home to Canada with her parents or the torture will turn her into another Gaumbi😆

You mean, Prerna will turn into a drunkard? 😆
Gautam is one of a kind who is still getting praises by hardcore GauRa fans in SBS and SBB segments as the “best father”  who lives for Chiku and his happiness 🤣

If he is the best father, not sure about fathers who sacrifice everything for their children and their well being 🙄

How can a drunkard be a good father?  He is intoxicated 24/7, where and how is he there for his son😡

I agree Prerna should leave ASAP for her own sanity and a better life😆 one Raavi’s life is ruined because of her bad choices, Prerna is making the same mistakes 😆

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: manny136

logically there is no way those three boys could have knocked open that door lol they are just too little lol and have no major strength lol

I would their illogical gate thodo then Dora being Daya 🤣

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mpks1

You mean, Prerna will turn into a drunkard? 😆
Gautam is one of a kind who is still getting praises by hardcore GauRa fans in SBS and SBB segments as the “best father”  who lives for Chiku and his happiness 🤣

If he is the best father, not sure about fathers who sacrifice everything for their children and their well being 🙄

How can a drunkard be a good father?  He us intoxicated 24/7, where and how is there for his son😡

I agree Prerna should leave ASAP for her own sanity and a better life😆 one Raavi’s life is ruined because of her bad choices, Prerna is making the same mistakes 😆

Yes next nasheri will be Prerna 🤣

Not only is Gaumbu a drunk, but poor Chiku has the burden of taking care of him and having to lie for his so called father 🤢

Poor child has to worry about his dad at such a young age 😭

He has an alcohol problem and Dhara should send him to rehab. It doesnt just go away by saying why are you drinking again 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Rich guy's lawyer harasse's poor kiddies and gives them the papers to give to Krish 🤣

What kind of rich people have this type of lawyer ? 🤣

And if Prerna wants a decent life she should go back home to Canada with her parents or the torture will turn her into another Gaumbi😆

Ek Courier wala bhi baccho ko courier nahi deta but yeh lawyer divorce papers jesa important documents ke papers bacche ko dekar gaya hain 👏

Palak2812 thumbnail

I felt like slapping this woman when she was telling the kids off smiley7

I had to edit her face out of the gif i made so its only the cute kiddies in the frame smiley9

Good Job 👍🏼

Anjali_98 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Palak2812

Ek Courier wala bhi baccho ko courier nahi deta but yeh lawyer divorce papers jesa important documents ke papers bacche ko dekar gaya hain 👏

Exactly. Someone usually has to sign for important documents or parcels 🤣

Here we have papers handed over to little kids😆

Anjali_98 thumbnail

I edit her face out all the time 🤣

Cant have her in the same frame as the cutie kids 😆

Anjali_98 thumbnail

I so wish Rishita by accident slapped Dhara while slapping Shweta 😆

Like how she threw the cup at her 😆

https://media4.giphy.com/media/Zv13W3AE2u4coTDXIf/giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952248bbbeb236f019cc361833aa683cf04da60e7ff&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

mpks1 thumbnail

Felt really bad for Dev- Rishita when they ran out frantically searching for Chutki to see if Shweta brought her.

No parents should go through what they are going through.

Dhara will never understand this.  Though she touts of her sacrifice of not havung children because of the devars, the choice was hers, nobody forced it in her.

But with Dev- Rishita their child was snatched, rather kidnapped right under their nose for no fault of theirs and all they did was support Bhabima’s effort to get Chiku, even if it meant paying 25 L and losing the store.

Bhabima blaming the devars and Suman for  taking life altering decisions on her own  is so wrong. She is holding them all accountable for being childless. 

That’s when she got obsessed with Chiku, didn’t want to lose him at any cost, wanted to get him by hook or crook even if it meant, sacrificing Shiva’s mental stability and letting Chutki getting kidnapped.

Afterall this she still plays the victim card.

If a woman doesn’t naturally guve birth to a child, there are other means to get a child

- IVF

-Surrogacy

- Adoption

But if a mother loses a child after raising them for sometime, nothing is more cruel than that in the world. 

Unfortunately in this show Dhara’s pain, sorrows are highlighted more than Rishita’s pain. Writers have made Rishita’s pain very trivial especially with the way Bhabima has been dismissing her offlate.

I would say Rishita is the biggest loser in this show and she was such a good mother to Chutki unlike Shweta or Bhabima and  didn’t deserve this misery 😔

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Precap is disgusting.. criminal is using Chutki's condition to save herself from cops. Just like how Dora used Shiva to stop Rishita. These two are so much alike. Must be the first show where the so-called fl is so similar to the vamp.

Looks like the boys will flop Swetha's plan and somehow bring Chutki to Pandya house. May be Chiku will recognize her from the show. But Chutki seems to be very attached to Swetha. And that criminal will use it as a means to get back in the house. And Kandyas being the biggest idiots in the world will let her.