question about leap???

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

what is happening guys

i heard 20 year leap will happen?????

it means kavya will be the adult female lead???

what will happen to Rishab and Karan characters as i heard that Shakti Arora is leaving ?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail

koi official news to hai nehi...sare rumor wala channels saying this...but actors Anjali and kritika did mention a leap will happen and Anjali doesn't have much days remaining in show...

Abhi leap generation leap hai kya? Will Shakti really quit? Will Karan Luthra character permanently die? Don't know...I hope not...

RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubair8xm

what is happening guys

i heard 20 year leap will happen?????

it means kavya will be the adult female lead???

what will happen to Rishab and Karan characters as i heard that Shakti Arora is leaving ?????

The leap rumours were most prominent when Kumkum Bhagya had its leap. Now that the leap in Kumkum Bhagya is done the leap rumour of Kundali Bhagya has died down. However, it is still possible!

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if leap happens

then the show definitely over..

Rishabh the most useless lead of a show i ever watched

urmita thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubair8xm

if leap happens

then the show definitely over..

Rishabh the most useless lead of a show i ever watched

Well he is a nice character and that makes him boring...boring leads do not run show...vo accha dikhata hai coz karan hota hai to make things spicy...karan nehi hoga to show bhi nehi hoga...ha ab sachme generation leap karke kavya ki story dikhae to I guess tab show will depend on the new male and female leads k popularity...but Preeta ki story to over agar leap lia to...

noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What I don't like about this leap is that Shristi is pretending to be Rajveer's mom.!! Why?? how selfish. He calls his real mom "maasi" . She lost her memory but why do this silly story

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: noodle2808

What I don't like about this leap is that Shristi is pretending to be Rajveer's mom.!! Why?? how selfish. He calls his real mom "maasi" . She lost her memory but why do this silly story

Don't know why they makeup to that maa masi confusion story....But it doesn't seems that much selfish...She knows truth but she can't say anything to her may be because itv ka memory loss insaan ko kuch yaad nahi karathe aise hi doctor bolthe hai ....

May be she pretended to be his mother that's way he can't know the love and acknowledgment of mother... Because preeta doesn't have any memory...