Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic - 5th Feb/ DT note pg 271 2023 - Page 222

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by vibecheck

all the whitewashing she's doing for sajid is insane though but ofc not surprising  us k against allegations ko misconceptions bol dia

This is truly ridiculous! I am glad I ain’t watching this girl blabbering such nonsense. 

Originally posted by infinity101

This is truly ridiculous! I am glad I ain’t watching this girl blabbering such nonsense. 

bas kya hi bolein isko. i never watch any interviews either. once the hms are evicted, they don't exist for me anymore lol but someone posted a thread about this on the mf so i decided to skip through the video and watch some parts. the journalist asked her about sajid not having a great image outside (referring to the allegations i'm assuming), and sumbul responded with - jo bhi hua hoga wo misconception hoga because he's a great guy, i know him, i have spent time with him, he's like a father-figure, blah blah. puray video mein uski tareefein hi thien bas 

Originally posted by vibecheck

bas kya hi bolein isko. i never watch any interviews either. once the hms are evicted, they don't exist for me anymore lol but someone posted a thread about this on the mf so i decided to skip through the video and watch some parts. the journalist asked her about sajid not having a great image outside (referring to the allegations i'm assuming), and sumbul responded with - jo bhi hua hoga wo misconception hoga because he's a great guy, i know him, i have spent time with him, he's like a father-figure, blah blah. puray video mein uski tareefein hi thien bas 

Shameful. That’s like instantly discrediting what the victims went through. But then what else can be expected from this girl, she is an idiot of the highest order, he bullied her like anything and she is calling him a father figure etc. 

Originally posted by infinity101

Shameful. That’s like instantly discrediting what the victims went through. But then what else can be expected from this girl, she is an idiot of the highest order, he bullied her like anything and she is calling him a father figure etc. 

i haaaate when women do this. a man will get accused of something like this and his female friends will come out and defend him by saying things like "well, he never acted that way with me." okay, and? they aren't stupid enough to do it with anyone and everyone. they pick their victims on the basis of varying reasons. just because you didn't face something like this doesn't mean your experience with him is universal. in this case, it makes even less sense. this idiot doesn't even know him. she was in a house with 150 camera with him for some time and that's it 

Originally posted by Sujathashenoy

Stan ko har hafte guests bolthe hai haq se shemdi ratta marke our international famous  Inspiration to youth bhi bola Gaya 

kal tho salman ki girlfriend joint venture karne ki baat kar rahi thi 😊

Lekin stan ke rap sunne ke time chehra dekhne layak tha uska kaha phas gayi wala😂

All that for what? Not for any contribution on the show but for his fan following. Everyone is taking a dip to get popukar.

For this show no contribution from Stan.