CC #99- pre valentines Celebrations 💕💝💞💖love in the air

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcomes all BW members to the

PreValentines chit chat thread CC # 99

πŸ₯³

Members can chat about anything and everything, but please refrain from bashing, mocking, and spamming (including unnecessary links).

And please maintain the decorum of the thread as per the IF COC Rules.

Use this thread for chatting only

Thanks and Happy valentines 2023!! 

Jasmine Aladdin GIF - Jasmine Aladdin Princess Jasmine GIFs

To the previous CChttps://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5316857?pn=149https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5314643 please sticky the thread 

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail

Welcome to Jasmines/Jass/Jess Valentines chit chat party thread 
                                  Valentine’s Day 

Valentines  occurs occurs every February 14. Across the United States and in other places around the world, candy, flowers and gifts are exchanged between loved ones, all in the name of St. Valentine. I have decided to start the valentines festivities earlier as valentines and love or not just one day as many say. Every day should be about love peace and happiness!! So let’s start this Chit chat with that motto !! 
V-day with avengers/marvel/Disney theme 

Im Ready Bring It GIF - Im Ready Bring It Scarlett Johansson GIFsScarlett Johansson Black Widow GIF - Scarlett Johansson Black Widow Natasha Romanoff GIFsCatwoman Batman GIF - Catwoman Batman Dance GIFsWonder Woman Power GIF - Wonder Woman Power Gal Gadot GIFsSalman Khan Katrina Kaif GIF - Salman Khan Katrina Kaif Parineeti Chopra GIFs

d3vil-Dr strange /bourne

Love GIF - Love GIFsScoping You GIF - Jason Bourne Matt Damon Sniper GIFs

Smittenkitten 

Tangled Cinderella GIF - Tangled Cinderella Love Sigh GIFs

Batman/Ali fazal   Sameer Batman Christian Bale GIF - Batman Christian Bale Dc GIFsGuddu Bhaiya GIF - Guddu Bhaiya GIFs

Ashely-tisdale 

Abell46s Supergirl GIF - Abell46s Supergirl Superchica GIFs

Maroon-iron man Captain America GIF - Captain America Avengers GIFs

Xeta- supari KHala -scarlet witch and her cat 

Scarlet Witch Power GIF - Scarlet Witch Power Watch GIFsCat GIF - Cat GIFs

Makhi-Thor 
Thor GIF - Thor GIFs

joker- Heisenberg 17 

Joker The Dark Knight GIF - Joker The Dark Knight GIFsFinger fetish 

munna Love Deadpool GIF - Love Deadpool Marvel GIFs

The marvel- na na clan and  OTHER CC RESIDENTS 
Avengers Marvel GIF - Avengers Marvel GIFs

Havanna

Ninalogy 

Hinna/la_reine 

BollyqueenOne Tree Hill Haley James Scott GIF - One Tree Hill Haley James Scott Oh My Goodness GIFs

Nishita123Storm Marvel Future Revolution GIF - Storm Marvel Future Revolution Marvel Future Fight GIFs

Silpa20Anne Hathaway Dr Strange GIF - Anne Hathaway Dr Strange Infinity War GIFs

The minon Minion Moderator GIF - Minion Moderator Discord Mod GIFs

Zeal Realtalk Cyberpunk GIF - Realtalk Cyberpunk GIFs

Semantic error -semantic error lol Park Seoham Semantic Error GIF - Park Seoham Semantic Error Handsome GIFs

shy -aqua man Aquaman2 Jason Momoa GIF - Aquaman2 Jason Momoa GIFs

Nathupyare -Spider-Man Infinity War Spiderman GIF - Infinity War Spiderman Iron Spider GIFs

Charu21

Shewtha21

Allizwell 

Just say cheese πŸ§€princess

Haisni

PRIYA 185

Slowly drifting 
Avengers GIF - Avengers GIFs

Let’s spread love and joy 🀩 purr meow !! Cat Woman Explosion GIF - Cat Woman Explosion Take That GIFs
Anne Hathaway Catwoman GIF - Anne Hathaway Catwoman GIFs

wat_up thumbnail

Valentines story-THE CC -chatters 

hostess Jasmine/Jass/Jess

Dr strange/D3vil decides to attend a virtual valentines party  and so do Smittenkitten , Charu, Fingerfetish and Bollywood and many  others !! Celebrate Champagne GIF - Celebrate Champagne Pop GIFs

Maroon: invites hinna and Ashley and they at the bar. Hinna (la_reine) says I don’t drink and Maroon orders her a mock tail !! Party Baby GIF - Party Baby GIFs

Sameer invites all the single girls and later Ashley decides to chill with sameer since maroon and hinna are arguing Lets Go Wanna Fight GIF - Lets Go Wanna Fight Fight GIFs

Nathu and Zeal come solo and end up checking out the scene Dance Party GIF - Dance Party Lets GIFs

Dexter sees Aryslan Khan and tells him β€œ u here but never sang the duet on the app? In reply AK says β€œI told u we sing 🎀 live so let’s do it and Dexter smilesπŸ˜ƒSinging Ryan Tedder GIF - Singing Ryan Tedder Songland GIFs

Hesinberg then goes to finger fetish and asks her to sing a duet with him then guern decides to chime in and sings in his own unique style then ff says hit hit it !! Playing Guitar Bailey GIF - Playing Guitar Bailey Country Comfort GIFs

Charu sees shewtha arriving and she joins the chat where  Dexter and others like Zeal etc discussing strategies on seducing her boss to which later Dexter says I’m gonna do it by way !! 

Later the na na clan Nina, havanna, the minon and others arrives loudly playing dahlar mehndi and then suga songs !! semantic starts discussing the high prices on things and shy whose not interested instead is checking out the chicks at the party!! Tunak Tunak Indian Dance GIF - Tunak Tunak Indian Dance GIFsBts Suga GIF - Bts Suga Singing GIFs

Lastly, other members arrive munna and makhi and munna starts telling all the guys they tharki as the staring at the women, and makhi turns around not me Iam innocent πŸ˜‡ lol !!Taxi Driver Flufworld GIF - Taxi Driver Flufworld Fluf GIFsCocktails Drink GIF - Cocktails Drink Lets Party GIFsMinions Its Time To Party GIF - Minions Its Time To Party Despicable Me2 GIFs

I will post my anniversary here. Happy anniversary to me in india and tomorrow in the Usa as it will be the 17th there. Happy 12 years to me on here !! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Celebrating GIF - Celebrating GIFsCelebrating GIF - Celebrating GIFs

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Welcome to the new cc.Make it a blockbuster πŸ’«

Edited by Silpa20 - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Big Heart GIFs | Tenor

priya185 thumbnail

Congratulations on the new cc