Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Whatever be the case, I’d try to go with the institutions which are still trying to uphold the sanctity of existing Constitution, instead of changing it or maligning it. There are cases like Gujrat 2002, High Court verdicts on Haldiwani (though SC commendably did its job), Court verdicts on releasing 15 rapists on Independence Day - where verdicts are not in the favor of my opinion. But what to do ? At least there’s consolation it followed a due process. 

Not doing whataboutery. Releasing bilkis bano rape accused are absolutely appalling. 
SC in the past has released Rape n murder accused of 4 years old girl. Saying- every sinner has future . Along the same lines. 
Main accused of setting Godhra train on fire has been released. 

I do no agree with these judgements and which are my biggest contention with judiciary. 

@bold — exactly. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What is there to reply....just because there are corrupt courts...India becomes banana republic and the Govt starts doing whatever they want?.....bulldozer chala denge....when people who are responsible to maintain law and order start breaking it.....what message does it send and is sending is for everyone to see.....we can whine and cry about the corrupt courts.......but we can't take law in our own hands and decide that a bulldozer is the answer....ridiculous and you supporting something like this is unbelievable..🤔

When the Supreme leader is declared innocent by these same courts ....it is acceptable and courts are hailed....otherwise we talk of taking law in our own hands.....now you can see what is convenient.

There was Congress govt when Modi’s involvement in 2002 riots trail was going on. 
If they had anything they could find on him, they wouldn’t let it go. 
which is I believe court verdict. 

I don’t support Yogi’s bulldozer instant justice. But I also don’t see other quick solutions to handle violent protests. Few hours mein pura city jala dete hai. Violent vigilantes need a fear of law. 

K.Universe. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Land encroachments and illegal, unauthorized, constructions are common all across India. As long as demolitions are in compliance with procedural and municipal laws, as long as notices and demolition orders are being issued in advance, it is considered in accordance with the law and even the Supreme court cannot (and shouldn’t) prevent authorities from taking action.

That much is information. Nothing to dispute there.

A right wing supporter would believe that the Yogi government did everything by the book and nothing wrong. A left wing supporter would believe that the Yogi government targeted Muslims. A centrist will let the courts decide whether demolitions were illegal. 

Neither the left wing nor the right wing would accept the court’s verdict when it goes against their belief system.  A centrist while being fully aware that judges are not Gods and “justice” may not always mean upholding of the truth, still accepts the verdict as there is no other better system in place anywhere in the world.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Court acquitted professor after 11 years for merely sharing cartoon of Mamata Bennerjee. 

https://twitter.com/askanshul/status/1621203499454468096?s=46&t=kVwHWeeiJesKQq220LkcgA

That’s Fascism with big fat F. And 11 years 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What is there to reply....just because there are corrupt courts...India becomes banana republic and the Govt starts doing whatever they want?.....bulldozer chala denge....when people who are responsible to maintain law and order start breaking it.....what message does it send and is sending is for everyone to see.....we can whine and cry about the corrupt courts.......but we can't take law in our own hands and decide that a bulldozer is the answer....ridiculous and you supporting something like this is unbelievable..🤔

When the Supreme leader is declared innocent by these same courts ....it is acceptable and courts are hailed....otherwise we talk of taking law in our own hands.....now you can see what is convenient.

Can you tell me 1 case where the bulldozer was run on any innocent or it is not happening with Hindus or it didn't happen with a BJP leader? 

Have you seen what happened in Shaheen Bagh ?

A few months back they wanted to do the same but the illegal people illegally living there people have so much guts that they said they will thrash the police if they came and they bloody know that the so-called justice giver will support them for their every shit.