Look at what this man is supporting??

Posted: 1 years ago

🤢🤢

Supporting something as wrong as this.....but knowing the kind of person he is...it doesn't surprise me...🤢

Even judges have spoken against bulldozing houses at the govt's whims and fancies...do we not have courts or what??

https://twitter.com/vivekagnihotri/status/1620395751435292673?s=20&t=VIBsZ4iBpIhtZ6-gOP1i3g

Goons aur mafia ko yahi treatment deti hain UP govt.

Israel too going to mete out similar treatment to terrorists behind the recent attack in a synagogue in Jerusalem 

Edited by blahhhh - 1 years ago

BTW we do have courts,courts that refuse to open files on appeal of kashmiri pandits,courts that say Nupur Sharma has a loose tongue after she makes a comment on prophet as response to comments made on Mahadeva and courts that open at 2 am to listen to appeal to save Ajmal Kasab.

Vivek Agnihotri has become like Kangana. No point discussing him and no one would take him seriously very soon. 

We don't have Court court anymore BI Ji. We have gobar-courts and kangaroo courts where only like-minded vengeful and hatred-spreading monsters would give verdicts and would find support from like-minded gang as well. If my country survives through this group for next 5-6 yrs, I believe it'd be back to its previous glory in few years after that. But surviving this is important. So stay tight ! And away from Kangus and Viveks. 

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Vivek Agnihotri has become like Kangana. No point discussing him and no one would take him seriously very soon. 

We don't have Court court anymore BI Ji. We have gobar-courts and kangaroo courts where only like-minded vengeful and hatred-spreading monsters would give verdicts and would find support from like-minded gang as well. If my country survives through this group for next 5-6 yrs, I believe it'd be back to its previous glory in few years after that. But surviving this is important. So stay tight ! And away from Kangus and Viveks. 

The support for vigilante justice is what amazes me....😳

Originally posted by blahhhh

BTW we do have courts,courts that refuse to open files on appeal of kashmiri pandits,courts that say Nupur Sharma has a loose tongue after she makes a comment on prophet as response to comments made on Mahadeva and courts that open at 2 am to listen to appeal to save Ajmal Kasab.

You are conveniently ignored ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

You are right about Kangaroo court. 
Where Court blames the victims of blasphemy. 
Supreme Court refuses to hear Kashmiri Pandit’s pleas. 

France stood with blasphemy victim. India failed them. Indian judiciary failed them. Shame! 

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

You are conveniently ignored ðŸ˜†

What is there to reply....just because there are corrupt courts...India becomes banana republic and the Govt starts doing whatever they want?.....bulldozer chala denge....when people who are responsible to maintain law and order start breaking it.....what message does it send and is sending is for everyone to see.....we can whine and cry about the corrupt courts.......but we can't take law in our own hands and decide that a bulldozer is the answer....ridiculous and you supporting something like this is unbelievable..🤔

When the Supreme leader is declared innocent by these same courts ....it is acceptable and courts are hailed....otherwise we talk of taking law in our own hands.....now you can see what is convenient.

Oh I realized just now...that we are in Debate Mansion...😆

Originally posted by NimbuMirchi

You are right about Kangaroo court. 
Where Court blames the victims of blasphemy. 
Supreme Court refuses to hear Kashmiri Pandit’s pleas. 

France stood with blasphemy victim. India failed them. Indian judiciary failed them. Shame! 

Whatever be the case, I’d try to go with the institutions which are still trying to uphold the sanctity of existing Constitution, instead of changing it or maligning it. There are cases like Gujrat 2002, High Court verdicts on Haldiwani (though SC commendably did its job), Court verdicts on releasing 15 rapists on Independence Day - where verdicts are not in the favor of my opinion. But what to do ? At least there’s consolation it followed a due process. 

I wish KP’s misery comes out and their truth is also shown, instead of flashing PerfectBudget and doing Govt chamchagiri. But with broken 4th pillar of democracy, don’t expect good for anyone who really needs it, Hindu or Muslim. Because they don’t have time to show the real problems or issues anymore. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago