How will abhira meet again?? - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Siri918

Maybe Abhinav will bring Abhir to Udaipur for the field trip and introduce him to sirji.

These days somehow not showing many characters in the show. is it cost-cutting or what?

till generation 2 - always used to have a lot of festivals, functions, and family gatherings. huge family functions.

honestly, Abhi and Akshu didn't even spent much time together. within the short period 3 separations and 2 times divorce drama.

I loved gen1, gen 2 naira was flawed and so were the goenka, but gen 3 iam speechless... I mean the way akshu haas and always been treated, 7 months she was away from her family and they never went to see her while they had video calls with aaru, here akshu used to just drop messages and they were ok? They never once thought about her financially wow just wow and kudos to the family... 

Every one says akshu did wrong on abhirs part... Oh hello she was between life and death in a critical pregnancy what if she had died they would have never known abhir, abhir is alive because of abhinav and not abhimanyu.  No need I want every one to regret what they did with akshu one sorry won't heal her wounds

I think Abhir will become the reason for their reunion. But really I have no idea kab hoga inka reunion. Abhinav k hote hue to ye possible nhi hai. Yeah if Abhinav khud AbhiRa ko mila de to kuch possible hai.

Originally posted by Bhavisweet03

I think Abhir will become the reason for their reunion. But really I have no idea kab hoga inka reunion. Abhinav k hote hue to ye possible nhi hai. Yeah if Abhinav khud AbhiRa ko mila de to kuch possible hai.

but how,vhi some disease wali baat ya kuchh aur pta nhi........ab to he is in udaipur, manjari arohi sb hain udhar ....bechara kya karega ab......sb theek tha aaj ke episode mein bhavna,but the precap where she calls him abhir's papa again, it's just so not right,not right 🤧🤧🤧

Originally posted by ammygurl

I think the trip will be the cause. 

Nav will try to form a bond b/w Sirji and his son (he is his biological child afterall and this is the acha admi). Something happens b/w Ruhi and Abhir and Abhi would intervene. Would take him home for some reason. 

Manjiri sees Abhir and would say arre mere Abhi ka Basspan! Bas fir Kaand shuru!

Kaand mata ki jai !  🙏 

😂

Originally posted by apra

I loved gen1, gen 2 naira was flawed and so were the goenka, but gen 3 iam speechless... I mean the way akshu haas and always been treated, 7 months she was away from her family and they never went to see her while they had video calls with aaru, here akshu used to just drop messages and they were ok? They never once thought about her financially wow just wow and kudos to the family... 

Every one says akshu did wrong on abhirs part... Oh hello she was between life and death in a critical pregnancy what if she had died they would have never known abhir, abhir is alive because of abhinav and not abhimanyu.  No need I want everyone to regret what they did with akshu one sorry won't heal her wounds

Agree with you. it's not a joke to live in that situation. if we think practically, in that situation Abhinav's help is no less than a god. 

Even though she doubted him, he stood by her. he lost his job to save her. he is not a rich birla to have everything on his plate. 

no job, no money no support. on top of that MG also doubted on her that she might did a mistake. how come she goes to her maternal house? Even she goes again same blaming and taunting fiaska starts. they don't dis own Arohi. 

I think now they should show how strong and independent she become. 

both Gorialls owe her sorry

Originally posted by Asthetic

but how,vhi some disease wali baat ya kuchh aur pta nhi........ab to he is in udaipur, manjari arohi sb hain udhar ....bechara kya karega ab......sb theek tha aaj ke episode mein bhavna,but the precap where she calls him abhir's papa again, it's just so not right,not right 🤧🤧🤧

Ohh I didn't see the episode and precap today. Let me check on TT

Abhinav is not fully recovered yet so maybe an infection or something and the doctors send him to Udaipur

Abhir’s school trip is also in Udaipur 

Muskaan 

Akshara’s exams/graduation/job