•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Todays episode (Jan.30) was very enjoyable. I watched Ravi and Pratiksha's interaction so many times, it really made my day. Finally after such a long time, we are getting to see Ravi see Pratiksha is a slightly new lens than the one he has on for the last couple weeks. Very excited to see tomorrows episode and how this will have a turning point in their relationship so far. Loved the three thieves who were hellbent on making the two a married couple.

What about the way Pratiksha sees Ravi? Is she right when she says he has got engaged in just a month to his dead fiancees sister. Agreed he is wrong in the way he percieves Pratiksha but she is also wrong about him. The emotion that goes right now is hatred for both which can change but how is the question? What is going to happen in 2 days that Raviksha will marry? Will they know that Malhar is the real culprit? . Frankly nice to see somebody talk about episodes as Iam here for the acting , story, drama.

Edited by rekha02 - 1 years ago

Yes even today's 31 Jan episode was really good 🤩full on entertainment 👏 👌 

Episodes of last two days were really entertaining 😆

Good at last fans making topics here instead of same complaining comments 👍🏼

So much is going on so many bts but yet no activity 🤪

Originally posted by rekha02

What about the way Pratiksha sees Ravi? Is she right when she says he has got engaged in just a month to his dead fiancees sister. Agreed he is wrong in the way he percieves Pratiksha but she is also wrong about him. The emotion that goes right now is hatred for both which can change but how is the question? What is going to happen in 2 days that Raviksha will marry? Will they know that Malhar is the real culprit? . Frankly nice to see somebody talk about episodes as Iam here for the acting , story, drama.

Well obviously we saw that Pratiksha has decided that she would stand up for herself and not let her character be ruined by anyone, especially Ravi. I feel like her telling him off that he got engaged after his fiancees death was a defensive move and not something she was actually criticizing. I am sure Pratiksha wishes that Ravi moves on in life but not in the price of her being named the murderer. In todays episode (Jan.31), we see Ravi having a slight change in his behaviour with Pratiksha. He still vows to ruin her but atleast now he is questioning who the real Pratiksha is; the one infront of him, saving him; or the one who is the murderer of his fiance. I pray from now one the story moves forward in the direction the audience wishes to see. And thank you rekha02 for your question. 

Originally posted by Deepika18767

Episodes of last two days were really entertaining 😆

Good at last fans making topics here instead of same complaining comments 👍🏼

So much is going on so many bts but yet no activity 🤪

I believe the real story is just starting now how destiny plans to join RaviKsha. Iam a fan too of the actor playing Ravi. Have seen all his characters since Randeep. I believe most activity is on twitter where most of the fans r there.

Edited by rekha02 - 1 years ago