Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin

GHKPM Social media update thread #44

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Welcome to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin Social Media Updates Thread #44

Post links to social media (Twitter/Facebook/Instagram or other SM) updates related to Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin here only.

▪ Use SM thread to share-

BTS posted by Channel/Actors/ IG page, Pics/Videos shared by actors on their personal page, IG links with fan made video featuring any character of cast. You can use tag tool to let know other forum members about what you just shared.

▪ On main forum, you can share-

SBS video, Article links (mention pls if there is any spoiler), Interview link, New promo, New montage

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CherryBlossom89 thumbnail

THE AWARD FOR THE WORST SHOW OF ALL TIMES GOES TO GHKPM.

I have stopped watching this show from few weeks and feels so much better. This show is unhealthy and unethical, giving wrong messages and teaching bad morals to viewers/society. I will only start watching this show again when Sai will get justice. I want her to get Vinu's custody and live happily with Vinu and Savi. 

Pakhi should go to jail for all her crimes or mental asylum because she is dangerous.  

Virat should be removed from an IPS officer position. He is doing a crime by supporting a criminal and hiding her crimes. He doesn't deserve to be an IPS officer. 

All characters of this show are shown as criminals, and villains with few exceptions. I don't think I have ever seen a show like this. 

shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Same thoughts 

If they give better dialogues to Sai, that will affect the person in front or the opposition as well as keep us entertained and engaged. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sab Tanmay ke saath 2-3 days pehle pics- sabne share kiya. Aisa kyu?

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoChjEhppe6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Rosyme thumbnail

CN guys should never host any function for Vinu. Every time they do some drama happens.

Last time Virat brought Savi home. This time P took him and ran off. 

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Rosyme thumbnail

Old before she joined this show i think.