Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Finally found the video - this is how I became a fan

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

I was this ten year old kid aimlessly watching TV when I stumbled upon the live telecast of the opening of International Film Festival of India Goa and there she was, in a simple white sari looking absolutely angelic. My jaw dropped as I couldn't fathom how she could look this unreal -- I used to think actors only look this good in movies because there is a lot of effort that goes into it. But here she was just being effortlessly elegant and graceful... My my! I remember that day like it was yesterday and not two decades ago. https://youtu.be/2DXL4o7DOSE I really struggled to find this video. It was nowhere on the internet. Finally someone uploaded a snippet from it and I couldn't stop from sharing here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

She looks ethereal here.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 2
Voldemort is an Aish fan πŸ˜† It’s interesting how you find out months old threads though πŸ˜†

Edited by infinity101 - 11 months ago
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: infinity101

Voldemort is an Aish fan πŸ˜† It’s interesting how you find out months old threads though πŸ˜†

These threads pops up if they are similar to some topic in related topics below comments box smiley36 

Btw inaugration reminds me how we used to be around the guest in saaris during school for lighting the Deepak and all 🎊

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lata Mangeshkar