Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzzee23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Chalo.. Please sab new dt pe chalo... Humara time yaha over ho chuka hai...

Please dont post here.. New dt pe post karo... 

Edited by Ritzzee23 - 1 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

deleted

Edited by pomegranate - 1 years ago
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: LAV2725

Ehsan has been emphasizing they both are partners in Earthcon have 50-50 share, as of late Viaan has been taking some unilateral decisions in office without discussing with his partner, for that matter announcing few things to staff without even bothering to inform Ehsan prior, as if he is the sole owner.😳

In a way if Ehsan has been feeling Viaan is taking him for granted as a childhood friend, but not respecting / involving him professionally enough as a partner, he is kind a justified.👍🏼 E.g. Saying no to working with Amrita, Katha's promotion as project head & making her permanent, then taking Katha urgently to Dubai meeting, her quick resignation, bringing her back to office, HR policy changes, hiring couple of new female Sr.manager's, now Jeetu bhai party - in all these Ehsan was not in loop. 

Here Jeetu bhai was praising Viaan for surprise anniversary party gift that Viaan gave him as owner of company, but reality is half the party expenditure comes from Ehsan too, but he wasn't consulted nor credited.😛

Feel Ehsan & Viaan are going to have a big fight soon, no its not related to Ehsan's attempts to get close to Katha, but Viaan's visible domination in office.

I totally get this but this is the scenario from episode 1

remember their introduction scene? Viaan was the dominant one, he is was handling the deal while ehsaan was just accompanying.

it seemed like that from the beginning. Like you mentioned…For example consider Working with Amritha..Ehsaan had no problem to work with her but since viaan dint, it dint happen.

i felt it was finally the dominant Viaan decision and ehsaan accepted because ge trusted viaan. Dont know why suddenly ehsaan seems to be cold!

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mango.falooda

while viaan said it was company money, he was actually footing the bill for jeetu bhai's anniversary party. so ehsaan reminded him that as partners, ehsaan should also be paying if it is a company event. then viaan acknowledged and gave the reason for the expenditue -- that jeetu bhai had been a father figure for both. 

looks like viaan and ehsaan will have clashes over money later as viaan tends to take calls without asking ehsaan or leaving ehsaan out by not including him such as jeetu bhai's party. 

For me it looked like Ehsaan was mocking viaan for taking decision without his knowledge when he had a share!

ehsaan is right but i felt its sudden! I know he already confronted viaan regarding the policy change but that was because he felt it was for Katha but yesterday it was different