Bigg Boss 16 - Daily Discussion Topic -28th Jan 2023-Shanivaar Ka Vaar - Page 131

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Sajid ky prediction ghalat hogayi, he said 2 weeks main jaye ga, aur irony is sajjo khud chala giya 2 weeks main 😂🤭

4 days back Archana had said to Priyanka & Tina ….”Yeh 3 din mein chala jayega”…..aur Tina evict ho gayi ….. Archana’s face was worth watching when Farah announced Tina’s eviction

Ab promo mein she is trying to set a narrative that Shalin was responsible for Soundarya & Tina’s character assassination….. Lol …… She forgot that she was the first one to screw Soundarya’s image & had practically called Soundarya a Wh*re during the 3-4th week fight ….. and told Gautam consistently that Soundarya is characterless …… and the same goes for Tina’s character 

Aisa koi saga nahi….. jiss ka character Archana ne thuga nahi 

PSP07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowfally

So, Priyanka and Archana seemed to have joined hands. That Archana who removed 'Dulha no. 1' and that Priyanka who Archana gave so many curses to. No-one is a lone player is this house, forget about lone warrior.

Aur inke fans Sumbul ko self respect par gyaan dete hai🤣

Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kooki07

so qurbani of Archana is ready next .

For sure, so that PCC looks all alone and Archana does not overshadow her. 

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Only 2 times out of many were initiated by PriTina and they did not initiated first. First few times it was initiated by Stan and Shiv. Priyanka was taken by surprise and she did ask  Stan are you flirting with me. 

I did not miss the incident where PriTina have apologized as it was not flirting and it was not sucking up. 

I don’t agree red lines. 

Stop spreading lies. 

Bold - relax I am not competing with you 

MadOwhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Hahaha pri's pr in today's episode. Vikas told  her about fan's discussion about nimzie 's grudge. Wow fixed winner pri thinks viewers are dumb dumb. Nimmo didn't discuss out side mattet but pri had to bring big picture in. Waah vikas ki wife.

Priyanka is obsessed with Nimrit from day 1 …., pata nahi Sagar reality ab dekhega 🤔

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kooki07

so qurbani of Archana is ready next .

Nope, I think it’s sha’s turn to say ta ta bye bye joining Tina lol

PSP07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Nope, I think it’s sha’s turn to say ta ta bye bye joining Tina lol

Shalin nahi jaa raha finale se pehle 

Edited by PSP07 - 1 years ago
Sujathashenoy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

People want archana and sha elimination wah when sumbul stan nimrit are there still in the house 😡 

MadOwhat thumbnail

Originally posted by: TC_FA

That pcc is fake from head to toe. Tough competition between her, Tina and shalin for being fake 

Nimrit, Archana  aur Shiv bhi tho fake hai…… Nimrit too has used her mental condition to her advantage with fake drama everytime she was in a tight spot….,, She was the first to get the Tag of “acting ki dukaan“ …., and do you really think Nimrit & Shiv are so soulmates as she projects ..,, lol

Real to sirf Stan aur Sumbul hai show mein 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Bold - relax I am not competing with you 

MadO - 

Galat femi maat pal. 😆 
I don’t consider you as competition. 😆 

I only compete with facts. 😆