Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

What's happening ? 

Shy Hi GIF - Shy Hi Little GIFs

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Shiva ki tarah hum sab bhi confused hai. And of course humare adbhut writers bhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Palak2812 thumbnail

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Shiva ki tarah hum sab bhi confused hai. And of course humare adbhut writers bhi 🤣🤣🤣🤣

元気 こんにちは GIF - 元気 こんにちは ハロー GIFs

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Doing good dear. Today school is off due to weather inclination.  Kids are at home eating my head 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saakshi2k

Offf kitna zor se chillane bol rahe hai director sahab... 

Why do he need to yell at the top of his voice-... Me already pidit bacchi hu, sunai deta nahi theek se isiliye high volume me sunti hu upar se yeh double volume me cheekhta hai🤣

I toh mute Shiva jese hi iski sakal dikhti hai, nahi sunna bhai ise🤡

I don't understand why they are making Shiva behave like that. All Raavi did was ask him to calm down. How did it possibly elicit such a response from him. Even him having memory issues can't explain away that one.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Yeh leap ke baad outfits ache ho jaate hai like in ghum everyone has nice outfit aur yaha PS me sabke outfits fatichar🤣

Well ab yeh gareeb hai toh dikhenge hi, that's the only realistic thing in PS, normal jese log rehte hai wese hi dikhte hai

Bhaiya ke waistcoats are epic disasters lol🤣

Saakshi2k thumbnail
Originally posted by: anoniya

I don't understand why they are making Shiva behave like that. All Raavi did was ask him to calm down. How did it possibly elicit such a response from him. Even him having memory issues can't explain away that one.

It doesn't bother me kyunki shiva ka behaviour Raavi ke saath hamesha esa hi raha hai, choti choti baato me rudely baat karna, but this time he is shouting in front of kids... And director is asking him to shout jabki KD kept it low, and fir baccho ko bhi bol rahe hai daro.. kyu bhai kyu dikhana hai

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Shesh after thinking Suman thinks he is the naughty brave child 😳❤️😆

His cutie smile ❤️❤️

Screenshot_20230131-172022_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230131-171718_TikTok.jpg

anoniya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

It doesn't bother me kyunki shiva ka behaviour Raavi ke saath hamesha esa hi raha hai, choti choti baato me rudely baat karna, but this time he is shouting in front of kids... And director is asking him to shout jabki KD kept it low, and fir baccho ko bhi bol rahe hai daro.. kyu bhai kyu dikhana hai

I'm not sure what they are trying to show. Was it to emphasis how bad Shiva's condition is? But then they also made Raavi take his shouting at her to mean he was recovering. So they are accepting that is his 'normal'?

I too extremely dislike them including the children in such scenes. It contributes to nothing other than providing additional discomfort to those watching. Hope they cease to show such things.