Bigg Boss 16 Daily Discussion Thread - 27th Jan, 2023 (Friday Ka Vaar) - Page 148

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Sumbul pe …. I think teenage waalaaa lub won’t break despite this but yes good start

Interesting was Nimmo as I have always pointed out. Khood kuch bhee boleegeee sheedat se about others (and most often vile words ke saath) But when others speak - look at her expressions. Sudden jhatkaaaa tears of mental health se peedeeet card moments. 🤣🤣🤣🤣. 

nhi break hoga ye toh it will be lesson for her ,woh samjhegi ki  hopefully 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

It is so funny that Vikas entered the house by saying he loves Shiv's game, then joined Priyanka and started talking about BB Marathi and now according to promo has told Pri about what others where talking about her. Ye sab BB ne nahi dikhaya. BB ne bas Shiv wala dikhaya to highlight that mudda infront of audience.  He entered a week before Ankit had to leave. 

But......Vikas isn't connected to Pri's PR 😆😆

her pr is legendary planted a mole lmao 🤣🤡

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mai.NePyarKiya

vikss anyways was for her 

Her pr bot 

Yep, it could’ve been him too. Madam had a lot of support 😆

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SP2684

It’s not homie - not really 😳 😆

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9

Yaar I wish I could have helped but meri yaaddasht chali gaeyi hai unfortunately 😢

mpk ji gawah badal gaya 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

exactly 

Aur fahmaan bb mein hai bhi nhi uske liye kar rhe dea** just becoz they think Arjun is hyping sumbul n FK for bb 😑.  Sab kuch show se related nhi hai  itni si baat samjhna difficult hai for them 

They r bashing Arjun bijlani too 

n u will see no outrages lol like for stan fans LMAO 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

Maine kal hi bola - I dunno why Paripur waale are trashing Farah - they should be thanking her - final cog in the “savage lone warrior” arc required 😆 

BB ke bhi kya din aagaye hain - this version of the savage lone warrior screeches for roti, chini and room allocations and is a brat about seating arrangements. Fans ko bhi kya kya defend and overhype karna padta hain 😆

I think that words do matter. When Farah uses most “hated” - it’s not just bashing but the word hate is a bridge too far. 

Everyone knows that she is sis of bhau who got whitewashed and got 2 more bhaus in mandli. So bias was expected in advance … 

my 2 cents as I was not ok with what she said also. There is biased hosting and then there is just nonsensical hosting with those kind of words….. purely based on promo and frankly don’t give a darn who wins btw. 

s_t_a_r thumbnail
Expressionist (February 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

exactly 

Aur fahmaan bb mein hai bhi nhi uske liye kar rhe dea** just becoz they think Arjun is hyping sumbul n FK for bb 😑.  Sab kuch show se related nhi hai  itni si baat samjhna difficult hai for them 

They r bashing Arjun bijlani too 

us ne kya kar diya ab

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

It is so funny that Vikas entered the house by saying he loves Shiv's game, then joined Priyanka and started talking about BB Marathi and now according to promo has told Pri about what others where talking about her. Ye sab BB ne nahi dikhaya. BB ne bas Shiv wala dikhaya to highlight that mudda infront of audience.  He entered a week before Ankit had to leave. 

But......Vikas isn't connected to Pri's PR 😆😆

Funny yes - surprising not at all 😆. It’s one of the reasons why though I don’t find Nimmo likable beyond a few instances - and not a strong contestant either, she’s not topping my dislike list. Because she was done favours to begin with, in order to give Priyanka the short-changed rebel (and ultimate winner) arc. And along the way - others have been similarly short-changed - like Shiv’s example you gave above.

Priyanka has also run with it - she trashes and overhypes others’ wrongdoing when she’s done the same herself. Take the moving away from the table thing - like Shiv pointed out - her and Ankit did that for weeks. She slapped Sumbul’s hand off her a day before accusing Shiv/Stan of casteism for not wanting to sit at the dining table with her. There’s plenty of evidence. 

Those that are BB veterans and not ardent fans of a given contestant - will see it for what it is.

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Farah Khan toh 2 week pehle Devi thi jab Pri ko DP bola tha ( I still can't believe she said that) abhi Farah chudail ban gyi. Waah Chinga waah 😆😆

everyone is viewed vis-a-vis prenka. usko tareef karey aur sath dey = mahan hasti jis k sarey paap dhul jate hain. jo uski burai karey = worst person to walk the face of the earth who hates the masoom pari for no reason 🤣