Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

i thought this season contestants were not jhagrelu and the very next episode (the immunity pin wala episode they fight lmao ðŸ¤£) also that italian episode was dramatic ðŸ˜†(seen till that so far, will catch up with the other episodes in the weekends)

i like priyanka, she is actually a nice and soft-hearted person i can say that. idk why ppl say she only makes desserts wheras her appetizers were praised too. she is my fav for now, just that she lacks leadership qualitites.

among all so far i see aruna leading. the way she cooked and used the just 4 ingrediants was brilliant and also a good captain in the italian task (except the part she keeps scolding nayanjyoti ðŸ¤£)

as for sachin, i feel he has the potential to be the dark horse of this season. will mess up in the first few episodes and then catch up in the later episodes somewhat like justin narayan from masterchef australia s13. what i find common between sachin and justin is that they have great ideas but initially struggled to execute, this is why i feel sachin can go very far.

nayanjyoti and kamaldeep in my opinion are underrated, especially kamaldeep. i was quite surprised when she was the 2nd last to be picked in the team task wheras she is quite good in international cuisine and better than most in international food. 

shanta is good but unlucky (priyanka too). gurkeraat also another genuine and nice contestant this season.

this season most contestants are good. i find just two of them weakest for now one is that yashu guy(i think he is eliminated) and another is that talkative bengali lady who messed up the coffee. 

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

My take on the contestants:

1. Aruna - I think she’s one of the most creative and she’s aware of a lot of different cuisines, has probably tried them to and is trying to replicate them in the masterchef kitchen. She definitely is in the lead to win. She’s also fairly calm and doesn’t get rattled easily. 

2. Deepa - again like Aruna she’s probably tried a lot of different cuisines, is aware of flavours and has tons of experience. She may not be the most creative but she’s good with words, and the way she describes her dishes l, makes it interesting. I do see her in the top 5.

3. Shanta - she’s trying to learn on the show. She’s not cooked different cuisines or with a lot of different techniques but she’s adapting fast. It helps that she’s willing to experiment and is not scared of using new things. I see her in the top 5 as well.

4. Nayanjyoti - I think he’s good at what he does, but he is very limited. He doesn’t willingly try out new things and techniques. I think he’s over hyped and will leave before the top 5 for sure.

5. Sachin - he’s a hit or a miss. He does come up with some lively stuff sometimes, but mostly is very laidback. If bare minimum has got him so far, imagine what he could achieve if he gave it his all? He may surprise us. I think he’s doing this intentionally so that others don’t think of him as competition. I think he will be eliminated in the next couple of weeks.

6. Avinash - again over hyped. I find nothing special in his cooking. So far I’d say he’s been lucky being in the teams that have been safe. He’s limiting himself to Odia cuisine mostly. I think that’s where his interest lies, and not in creating dishes from elsewhere.

7. Priyanka - I think she’s a very strong contestant. Her knowledge of flavours and combinations is really good. She may be a bad captain, but individually she is phenomenal. Another contestant in the top 5.

8. Suvarna - I think her forte is Maharashtrian cuisine. I haven’t see. Her make anything else that has been noteworthy. Somehow she adds an element of Maharashtrian flavours to everything. I do think she will be eliminated soon. You have to be good at everything to make it further.

9. Gurkeerat - I’m unsure of whether he’s actually a good cook or just lucky. The first few times he cooked I didn’t think he was very good and even after that he’s mostly done well in team challenges. I don’t see him in the top 5.

10. Priya - She’s an average cook in my eyes. Plus she’s pro plant based foods and healthy cooking methods which does limit her considerably. I think the next time she’s in the elimination round, she’ll be gone.

11. Kamaldeep - I like the fact that she experiments with different cuisines and ingredients, but I don’t think she’s the most innovative. I did think initially that she was very innovative, but unless she’s had a few bad days I think I was wrong. She tries to make everything a little more modern and palatable for her children, which is fine, but you have to elevate your dish differently as well. She may reach to top 6/7.

12. Nazia - she’s coming back this week. We haven’t seen her cook much, so maybe I can update this after we’ve seen her cook a little more

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Priyanka is good so far..but just hope she doesn't turn into another Oindrila..a good cook, great at desserts but sort of unlikable n self centred person

i dont think she will be another oindrilla(though i liked oindrilla towards the end only, disliked her at start) . i think because they both belong from the same region and both dessert queens, and also end up in pressure challenge most of the time thats why maybe she gives oindrilla vibes. but priyanka isn’t selfish like oindrilla.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

i dont think she will be another oindrilla(though i liked oindrilla towards the end only, disliked her at start) . i think because they both belong from the same region and both dessert queens, and also end up in pressure challenge most of the time thats why maybe she gives oindrilla vibes. but priyanka isn’t selfish like oindrilla.

Ya Priyanka isn't like her..hope she doesn't become like her