Posted: 1 years ago

For all those who said SRK career was OVER🤣🤣🤣

His Comeback as Pathaan is a huge reality check for those who questioned his Stardom ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜­

there are people on tiktok writing movie is a flop ðŸ¤£ sometimes i feel idiots are left rotting in their own pakao universe. 

same people who said srks career is over are watching pathaan now ðŸ˜†

I don’t think his career is over but he certainly doesn’t hold the same position he used to. Same with Salman. 

Power of Deepika. ðŸ˜ƒ

To be fair, really big stars never have their careers over. Especially if they are resilient and know reinvention or have goodwill among masses.

If they get even one good film, the audience comes back to give them a chance and latent love of past years gets reignited.

I had felt really shocked to see empty seats at theatre during LSC and made a thread wondering if era of 90s icons was over? 

I am relieved it is not. Show's not over yet. Just need one entertaining film and not take bait of media and trolls, and audience will come. Makes me think of times when Dangal, PK, D3 succeeded despite boycott calls. It was content that mattered. The interviews of main lead be damned or hate against him be damned.

I am glad SRK took action or thriller route despite that genre not his forte or associated with him much. A good change from his romantic image in Harry Met Sejal or Zero. 

Far too many actors copy his romantic scenes in even TV shows now. So the fatigue in audience is a given. 

Good that he chose Pathaan. And marketing did not focus on his jodi with Deepika or their success in OSO, CE to harp on past nostalgia. Let audience start on clean slate. View film with fresh mind. 

SRK just needs similar continued reinvention. And strategic silence dealing with media and trolls. The audience will come.

His success must have given hope to rest  of BW and other 90s stars too. It's not all lost yet. 

The success of Pathaan is a proper and TIGHT slap to boycott gang and troll machinery, street thugs who attack audience and cinema halls. They gave themselves too muchc credit and claimed victory when most films flopped and they thought every film will fall like this. But nope.

I would add a congrats for Deepika also who got a much needed hit and proved she is still here. One bikini song was enough. 🤣

Edited by atominis - 1 years ago

Tik Tok is banned in India so it does not matter what anyone barks there.

But yeah bhaktards are ranting non stop on Insta, Twitter, FB, YT, WA in India against the film. They have lost their marbles.

Originally posted by atominis

Tik Tok is banned in India so it does not matter what anyone barks there.

But yeah bhaktards are ranting non stop on Insta, Twitter, FB, YT, WA in India against the film. They have lost their marbles.

Bhakton ki jawaani ko lakwa ho gaya hai

Jal jal ke phir bhi abba  jabba dabba logic ke sath badi badi speech de raha hein aur SRK provided burnol bhi laga raha hain😆 Hall mein nehi ja sakta to pirated copy of pathan bhi dekh raha hain😛

IMG_20230127_134335.jpg