Noise pollution - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

I disagree. 

I don't think so,that they are favouring either of them.  

Also, according to me Shiv is equally as loud as Pri, if not more!

Shiv and PCC both were loud thats a fact 

sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They are not supporting either of them seriously.  Nimrit got TTFW just like that not any efforts. Whenever there's an argument the only voice that is the loudest is Priyanka like all the others mic on low volume.  Confession room me Bula Kar dono ko separately  hints dena . If you remember BB call Priyanka in secret room when they loss the ration because of Tina and shalin and hint her raise your voice on that mudda.

sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

True they are not supporting sumbul. 

iknoweverything thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think so. Sabki voice loud hai.

But shiv bhi loud tha and jab se salman ne wakeup call diya hai, he is creating mudda out of everything. Sumbul bhi loud thi with her overdramatic performance. Muje yeh log ke wajah se samaj nahi aata kaun kya bol raha hai.

-Ak47- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shiv & sumbul were horrible while screaming... Was not able to make out what sumbul was speaking 🤡

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Today biggest noice pollution was SHIV 🤣🤣🤣

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanniya

They are not supporting either of them seriously.  Nimrit got TTFW just like that not any efforts. Whenever there's an argument the only voice that is the loudest is Priyanka like all the others mic on low volume.  Confession room me Bula Kar dono ko separately  hints dena . If you remember BB call Priyanka in secret room when they loss the ration because of Tina and shalin and hint her raise your voice on that mudda.

shiv ko 3 times bulaya CF mein to wake him up 

chinky801 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pakhisingh

Abhi bhi logon ko sirf Pri hi dikh rahi hai!

na ji, sirf sunayee deti hai 🤣🤣  loud speaker, TV mute pe chala jaata hai

roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

These evil women. 

I feel archana is way more entertaining as compared to these yelling venomous butt-spankin twin grls😅

cutiee0034 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tina is worst. From day 1 .she wants to shaleen to come at her feet and say sorry. Which he is not doing. That's why she is friend with priyanka. Agar shaleen puppy face and puppy love leke ajata to Tina madam again pighal jati and priyanka ko lath mar deti.