Bigg Boss 16

Noise pollution

sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Why can't BB technical team adjust the sound specially when Priyanka fighting every time I have to mute just because can't listen who's saying what. It feels like k Priyanka ka mic hi open hai full accuracy se or baqi ka low hai , can't the team adjust their mics accordingly. It's so frustrating. 

Seriously  , I think they just want  to show Priyanka . She has loud voice per setting tu Kar hi sakte haina telecast se pehle.

Edited by sanniya - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The only time I miss Sajid in this house 😆 cause he used to shout "Overlap" "Overlap" to make the contestants aware that none of their voices are reaching the audiences as they are all talking over each other.

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi bhi logon ko sirf Pri hi dikh rahi hai!

neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Priyanka is the worst, why does she have to speak in every conversation and that too so..loudly 

Skinny body, evil laughter and such a horrible voice is Priyanka.

She thinks screaming will make her a winner!!

sanniya thumbnail

Supporting your favorite is good but this is reality. 

P.S I'm not a fan of any contestants neither I'm Supporting anyone it's just I'm BB fan . This year they brought below average contestants. 

Pakhisingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanniya

Supporting your favorite is good but this is reality. 

P.S I'm not a fan of any contestants neither I'm Supporting anyone it's just I'm BB fan . This year they brought below average contestants. 

See wahan chilla sabhi rahe the! Shiv's pitch was equally high, but u named only one, who? Pri. So ofcourse as a fan I will say what I feel!

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ab aap Pcc ko bardasht karo because now BB has to hilight their fixed winner for the next 3 weeks. They will show her 90% of the time and cut everyone elses footage. This is how the show works for fixed winners and bheekari winners 

sanniya thumbnail

This time shiv was there too but mostly all the Priyanka hi sab se ziyada loud huti hai that's why I mention her .

I was pointing  BB technical team in my topic only.  Because it's look like they are supporting colors bahus only weather it's Nimrit or Priyanka. 

Pakhisingh thumbnail

This time shiv was there too but mostly all the Priyanka hi sab se ziyada loud huti hai that's why I mention her .

I was pointing  BB technical team in my topic only.  Because it's look like they are supporting colors bahus only weather it's Nimrit or Priyanka. 

I disagree. 

I don't think so,that they are favouring either of them.  

Also, according to me Shiv is equally as loud as Pri, if not more!

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

they r not supporting sumbul when she was fighting pcc bb ne pcc ki awaz hi sunai so ridiculously biased bb is