Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Avoid: Srk fans and if you are planning to watch Pathaan Spoiler ahead

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Forgot irrelevant boycot reasons like color of Deepika dress.. reading this itself was good enough and genuine cause to boycott this movie. 

(From Twitter) Pathaan Story: 

An Indian RAW agent goes berserk when Indian govt doesn't help him. So he decides to take revenge & attack India. Pathaan, with the help of Pakistan ISI, stops this Paramvir Chakra awardee Indian agent from attacking India.The story is similar to Main Hoon Na where Suniel Shetty dons the role of a Hindu rogue Indian soldier.

Anyone who loves India, who respects Paramvir Chakra awardees and values RAW agency won't watch this movie. Simple. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Give me more spoilers and save me from watching the movie😆

Just watched MM a few days ago, nt in the mood for another raw agent movie🤔

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Yes i just read this. Its ridiculously stupid in insane anounts but totally understandable from SRK's perspective. He had shown a similar thing in mai hoon na with Sunil Shetty too.

https://twitter.com/BornAkkian/status/1618114106242007041?t=iHwfhuHaux3Ak3LQ_drUHg&s=19

Zeal17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: la_Reine

Give me more spoilers and save me from watching the movie😆

Just watched MM a few days ago, nt in the mood for another raw agent movie🤔

MM kaunsi movie hai?

Zeal17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Yes i just read this. Its ridiculously stupid in insane anounts but totally understandable from SRK's perspective. He had shown a similar thing in mai hoon na with Sunil Shetty too.

https://twitter.com/BornAkkian/status/1618114106242007041?t=iHwfhuHaux3Ak3LQ_drUHg&s=19

Aise agenda wadi movie banaoge to kyu dekhnge movies. And clearly this is intentional!! It's not like by mistake koi chota mota error hogya..

Zeal17 thumbnail

How about this script made in Bollywood, India.

Pakistan ISI agent decides to attack India. Pathaan a RAW Agent takes a covert operation goes to Pakistan and with the help of Pakistan ISI agent(who believes in uniting Pakistan-India) , stops this Rogue ISI agent from attacking India.. however tragically shot dead by Pakistani Government. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Mission majnu i think

Zeal17 thumbnail

Kab aayi kab gayi pata bhi nhi chala.. ðŸ˜†

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

What was the stupid plot of Drishyam too? Is Indian police that stupid? And that movie was a BB too ðŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zeal17

How about this script made in Bollywood, India.

Pakistan ISI agent decides to attack India. Pathaan a RAW Agent takes a covert operation goes to Pakistan and with the help of Pakistan ISI agent(who believes in uniting Pakistan-India) , stops this Rogue ISI agent from attacking India.. however tragically shot dead by Pakistani Government. 

Seriously? Expecting this from bollywood? ðŸ˜†

Waise Ek wo Aalu baby ki koi movie aayi thi na? jisme wo spy bani thi aur Pakistan gayi thi... Mujhe ghar jana hai wala dialogue tha shayad...? I don't know the full story though...