Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: xChandrax

with Tina out, next week double eviction will happen...who do you think makers want out of TOP6?

Priyanka & Archana 🤣

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SP2684

Not trying to change your view or even suggesting ke it’s definitely real (I don’t know and can’t say) - but what I do know is that anxiety and depression can manifest itself vastly differently from person to person. In fact - many people with anxiety are high functioning most of the time, excluding times when they have drained out/low moments. 

Waise just for my knowledge, anxiety and depression are two different things right? From whatever I know and have seen personally, people suffering from anxiety, even if it’s for a short period of time, can function quite normally and engage in day to day activities. I think depression is much more serious, like the life has been sucked out of you and you have lost the will to live or something. 

KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xChandrax

by votes only Nimrit can go but in nomination there should be Shiv and Stan too, so that votes won't be spread and divided. Sumbul can only go with HMs votes.

I think makers are trying to make a way for Sumbul s exit…

Ankit - housemates eviction

Saundarya - though votes were collected but made sure they add housemates eviction on top of that…and in a sly way Tina was told by BB..the same thing happened what should have happened otherwise by votes…concluding Saundarya was going anyways…

Next to make it authentic…they will do the same with Sumbul…Stan priyanka shiv all in the nominations…they will have to vote out Sumbul..

Freeloader Sumbul is…she should have been out before Gautam!  

Edited by KatnissEverdeen - 1 years ago
SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

I think ye pills lene wali baat jhoot hai. Secondly I have seen my closed ones going into depression but they have never behaved like shalin. In depression 24/7 observing someone's small small things and bitching about it, lying to prove yourself right is not possible as far as I have seen. Yes people behave normally but not in a calculative+negative way like shalin 

I'm not sure about pills thing. Just read about that.

Symptoms & all- it varies person to person. We often tend to generalize all of this. Trust me, a person with mental health issue can do everything like every other person around us. Observation/ bitching wagera toh kuch bhi nehi. 

We just have a set mindset that a depressed person should behave in a certain way which is actually wrong.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Yup, Singapore! Cannot wait! 🥰

Enjoy your vacation ❤️

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Wohi toh, Fakr hain fakr hain. 🥳

Hum hain Shalingaon ke waasi.

Shalin ke Sena is finally getting its due. 

e8887ff7048e53ec641a38dde395bcbb3592e0a1150217a725c7402151ce2a60.jpg

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SP2684

Not trying to change your view or even suggesting ke it’s definitely real (I don’t know and can’t say) - but what I do know is that anxiety and depression can manifest itself vastly differently from person to person. In fact - many people with anxiety are high functioning most of the time, excluding times when they have drained out/low moments. 

agreed. i'd like to add a tiny bit to your post - people with mental illnesses are just like anyone else. just because you have depression or anxiety or any other mental illnesses doesn't mean that you can't have any flaws or that you can't bitch about other people. it's not fair to base a diagnosis on small factors like these or one's personal experiences. just because you know someone whose mental illnesses manifest in certain ways doesn't mean that there's no other way for them to show themselves.

again, just like sp said - this isn't meant to change anyone's mind nor is it meant to defend shalin. just saying it generally.

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: infinity101

Waise just for my knowledge, anxiety and depression are two different things right? From whatever I know and have seen personally, people suffering from anxiety, even if it’s for a short period of time, can function quite normally and engage in day to day activities. I think depression is much more serious, like the life has been sucked out of you and you have lost the will to live or something. 

Yeah definitely different. But both have degrees as far as my understanding goes. Even people with depression can be high functioning - depends on the severity and the person’s own mental strength/personality and environment I suppose. Either can be mild all the way to severe, and would manifest differently from person to person, depend on external factors/stressors and how they handle it/treatment etc. Bas isse zyaada knowledge nahi hain mera iss department mein 😆

Edited by SP2684 - 1 years ago
xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KatnissEverdeen

I think makers are trying to make a way for Sumbul s exit…

Ankit - housemates eviction

Saundarya - though votes were collected but made sure they add housemates eviction on top of that…and in a sly way Tina was told by BB..the same thing happened what should have happened otherwise by votes…concluding Saundarya was going anyways…

Next to make it authentic…they will do the same with Sumbul…Stan priyanka shiv all in the nominations…they will have to vote out Sumbul..

Freeloader Sumbul is…she should have been out before Gautam!  

many said that Sumbul is in TOP5 already, actually if Nimrit can be in finale why others can't?🤗

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Yup, Singapore! Cannot wait! 🥰

have funnnn!!!