Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FoodSmuggler thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: vibecheck

i don't see how the repetitive main argument here is that shalin isn't depressed and anxious and is only faking it for sympathy. okay, even if that's true - the main point here is that pritin are the ones who look like jerks here for making fun of him. even if there is the smallest, slightest chance that he isn't faking it, you've goofed up by mocking him. if it's shalin's game plan to fake it and get sympathy, they are handing it to him on a platter. who's the stupid one here? no one is saying they need to be friends with him but the least they can do is not make fun of him and discuss how he's faking it. it's important to look like the bigger, nicer person on tv especially when you're this close to the end. much of the audience that watches bb on tv doesn't track what's happening on social media nor do they keep up with live footage. they only know what happens in the episode, so based on just that footage, pritin look like villains and shalu is getting the sympathy. if you are stupid enough to not recognize your own goof up, you can't blame others for messing up your game. yeh khud hi shalu ko sympathy platter pe serve kar rahi hain by acting this way, aur mandli ko bhi or credit khud hi dilwa rahi hain because they're taking this time to earn brownie points by being nice to shalu. agar farah ne bash kia bhi hai is topic pe, it'll be better for them and their image. 

Tumhaar number mujhse pehle aa gaya 😆

vibecheck thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SP2684

I ain’t believing it till I see it (and even then - cos yeh waapis aayegi LMAO). She’s been hella favoured by the makers. 

sameeee. i don't get my hopes up on the basis of these updates so i will wait. buuut, mpk told me that this updater is typically more accurate. sajju k jane ka bhi bataya tha shayad 😆

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

Tumhaar number mujhse pehle aa gaya 😆

special shoutout mila tha to meine socha deal pakki karein ☺️😆

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sakina3

🤣 Aww Spicy Sagar jee, I don’t know whether to say 🤫 shhh don’t reveal all of our member names in one post, you’re putting a target on our backs for your army 😈😆 OR take pity because this is very cute. 🤣 

Okay latter wins, kuch din aur bardaasht kar lena Spicy, I won’t be here much on the week leading up to the finale because I’ll be going abroad so good news che! ⭐️😆

Wow you going on vacation? I am jealous  Muje yaha itne din ho gae kamre mein band hue 😭

Edited by infinity101 - 1 years ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

sameeee. i don't get my hopes up on the basis of these updates so i will wait. buuut, mpk told me that this updater is typically more accurate. sajju k jane ka bhi bataya tha shayad 😆

han usually sahi dete 

vibecheck thumbnail

Originally posted by: saniya9919

Aur hum log uske Pari ke pics aur kitane updates, posts ko ignore maartey hain. Yeh kyon hum minority ko itana jail mein daal raha hain.😒

or silent readers bhi hain yahan unhe bhi miss kar dia - bhawna, yeahme. aur not as silent sera bhi reh gai 😆

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

special shoutout mila tha to meine socha deal pakki karein ☺️😆

Eggjactly, jab badnaam hona hi hain, toh kuch karke hona better hain. #SPkiSastiPhilosophy 😎

KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Bohat bura wala dil toota hai mera 😭

Tumhara pyaar pyaar humara pyaar karobaar

Jaaneman meri jaan

Main nahi newafa

Meri mohabbat pe

Na tohmat laga

Main nahi bewafa

Main nahi bewafa😭

Pari my love please duniya ki baaton mein na aana 

🤣🤣 

Dil To Paagal Hai

Dil Deewana Hai

Pehli Pehli Baar Milaata Hai Yehi

Seene Mein Phir Aag Lagaata Hai

Dheere Dheere Pyaar Sikhaata Hai Yehi

Hansata Hai Yehi Yehi Rulaata Hai

This suits your love for Priyanka… 😉😁

xChandrax thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

with Tina out, next week double eviction will happen...who do you think makers want out of TOP6?

Edited by xChandrax - 1 years ago
KatnissEverdeen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xChandrax

with Tina out, next week double eviction will happen...who do you think makers want out of TOP6?

Sumbul and Nimrit!