Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

That's so true!

Also the contestants don't hv the craze like a few contestants from the last 2 seasons have, supposedly the flop seasons. πŸ˜‚

Contestants are like ham sirf jhagra karenge aur bari bari bate karenge but show jitne ke liye kuch nahi karenge😳

amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khamosshhh

That's so true!

Also the contestants don't hv the craze like a few contestants from the last 2 seasons have, supposedly the flop seasons. πŸ˜‚

We are near the finale and I don't see any hype around the winner . It's like even audience has given up like contestants. All are like jisko marji jitwao and end this asap. 

amaya01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Contestants are like ham sirf jhagra karenge aur bari bari bate karenge but show jitne ke liye kuch nahi karenge😳

They are all clowns hence completely justify the circus theme. 

monumalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with your post no one is a deserving winner. And also they should not have extended.

sanniya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Couldn't agree more πŸ‘ 

Even I don't have any favorites this season and absolutely no one deserves to win.

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amaya01

Well , most of the people saying this season No one deserves to become a Winner πŸ† so here I am presenting the reason i hv come across here and there which explains why these contestants don't deserve a winner tag. 

Shiv doesn't deserve to be a Winner :  He is a follower and not a leader . Sir ...Sir has destroyed his game and it's too late now. He is very calculative .

Stan shouldn't win : He hasn't contributed anything to the show. He wants to see shiv winning this season and has no interest in winning . 

Sumbul can't win : she is too young and failed to take stand for herself when it was needed . She also fails to put her opinions strongly.

Nimrit doesn't deserve to win : Nimrit akeli kabhi naa kheli . She is insecure and has been given a lot of advantages by makers.

Priyanka shouldn't win : She is loud and irritating. She has superiority complex and she is pro in throwing her own friend under the bus when it's needed. 

Shalin will not win: Bohut overacting karta hai . He is fake and very unpredictable!! 

Tina is not a winner : She is very sly and knows how to play with others . She conveniently change her words and stands. 

Archana can't win : She has foul mouth and takes entirely  wrong routes in fights and pro in sabotaging her own game. 

We the viewers should win for putting up with this for months!!πŸ˜ƒ

Winderorr thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice points. The biggest culprit is bb who didnt give good tasks, interfere alot to change dynamics of non mandli and gave unfair advantages to mandli.

Alissria thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I enjoyed reading your post but let's be honest no Bigg Boss winner was perfect..

Sidharth Shukla wasn't perfect

Rubina Dilaik wasn't perfect

...and Tejasswi Prakash definitely wasn't perfect

In my opinion, contestants that are actually putting effort and have the hunger to win should win the show