Hence not so deserving .... - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 3 days ago

Originally posted by amaya01

Well , most of the people saying this season No one deserves to become a Winner 🏆 so here I am presenting the reason i hv come across here and there which explains why these contestants don't deserve a winner tag. 

Shiv doesn't deserve to be a Winner :  He is a follower and not a leader . Sir ...Sir has destroyed his game and it's too late now. He is very calculative .

Stan shouldn't win : He hasn't contributed anything to the show. He wants to see shiv winning this season and has no interest in winning . 

Sumbul can't win : she is too young and failed to take stand for herself when it was needed . She also fails to put her opinions strongly.

Nimrit doesn't deserve to win : Nimrit akeli kabhi naa kheli . She is insecure and has been given a lot of advantages by makers.

Priyanka shouldn't win : She is loud and irritating. She has superiority complex and she is pro in throwing her own friend under the bus when it's needed. 

Shalin will not win: Bohut overacting karta hai . He is fake and very unpredictable!! 

Tina is not a winner : She is very sly and knows how to play with others . She conveniently change her words and stands. 

Archana can't win : She has foul mouth and takes entirely  wrong routes in fights and pro in sabotaging her own game. 

Yeah now it's a race for the most deserving amongst the undeservings. 😂😂

N yesterday only i made a thread where i said comparatively I found sumbul the most deserving just coz she had it worst in the house, but somehow managed not to let it overwhelm her n managed to emerge out of it quite well n redeem herself somewhat. Quite a survivor's journey she had.

This season is so unique. It is a hit season but with faltu contestantssmiley36

Originally posted by RockingSunny

This season is so unique. It is a hit season but with faltu contestantssmiley36

That's so true!

Also the contestants don't hv the craze like a few contestants from the last 2 seasons have, supposedly the flop seasons. 😂

Originally posted by khamosshhh

That's so true!

Also the contestants don't hv the craze like a few contestants from the last 2 seasons have, supposedly the flop seasons. 😂

Contestants are like ham sirf jhagra karenge aur bari bari bate karenge but show jitne ke liye kuch nahi karengesmiley9

Originally posted by khamosshhh

That's so true!

We are near the finale and I don't see any hype around the winner . It's like even audience has given up like contestants. All are like jisko marji jitwao and end this asap. 

Originally posted by RockingSunny

Contestants are like ham sirf jhagra karenge aur bari bari bate karenge but show jitne ke liye kuch nahi karengesmiley9

They are all clowns hence completely justify the circus theme. 

I agree with your post no one is a deserving winner. And also they should not have extended.

Couldn't agree more 👏 

Even I don't have any favorites this season and absolutely no one deserves to win.

Bigg Boss 16