Hence not so deserving ....

Posted: 1 years ago

Well , most of the people saying this season No one deserves to become a Winner 🏆 so here I am presenting the reason i hv come across here and there which explains why these contestants don't deserve a winner tag. 

Shiv doesn't deserve to be a Winner :  He is a follower and not a leader . Sir ...Sir has destroyed his game and it's too late now. He is very calculative .

Stan shouldn't win : He hasn't contributed anything to the show. He wants to see shiv winning this season and has no interest in winning . 

Sumbul can't win : she is too young and failed to take stand for herself when it was needed . She also fails to put her opinions strongly.

Nimrit doesn't deserve to win : Nimrit akeli kabhi naa kheli . She is insecure and has been given a lot of advantages by makers.

Priyanka shouldn't win : She is loud and irritating. She has superiority complex and she is pro in throwing her own friend under the bus when it's needed. 

Shalin will not win: Bohut overacting karta hai . He is fake and very unpredictable!! 

Tina is not a winner : She is very sly and knows how to play with others . She conveniently change her words and stands. 

Archana can't win : She has foul mouth and takes entirely  wrong routes in fights and pro in sabotaging her own game. 

Edited by amaya01 - 1 years ago

Originally posted by amaya01

Well , most of the people saying this season No one deserves to become a Winner this season so here I am presenting the reason i hv come across here and there which explains why these contestants don't deserve a winner tag. 

Shiv doesn't deserve to be a Winner :  He is a follower and not a leader . Sir ...Sir has destroyed his game and it's too late now. He is very calculative .

Stan shouldn't win : He hasn't contributed anything to the show. He wants to see shiv winning this season and has no interest in winning . 

Sumbul can't win : she is too young and failed to take stand for herself when it was needed . She also fails to put her opinions strongly.

Nimrit doesn't deserve to win : Nimrit akeli kabhi naa kheli . She is insecure and has been given a lot of advantages by makers.

Priyanka shouldn't win : She is loud and irritating. She has superiority complex and she is pro in throwing her own friend under the bus when it's needed. 

Shalin will not win: Bohut overacting karta hai . He is fake and very unpredictable!! 

Tina is not a winner : She is very sly and knows how to play with others . She conveniently change her words and stands. 

Archana can't win : She has foul mouth and takes entirely a wrong routes in fights and pro in sabotaging her own game. 

thats why there is a thread that maahin the dog should win for staying in that house

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Bigg Boss be like...

He should declare himself the Winner !! 

He should declare himself the Winner !! 

Lol not even that. He too has failed miserably by playing open favourites with nimrit and the mandali. He is the main reason why we are always in a limbo in all tasks because the way he designs the poor apology of tasks seen this season in such a way that it's bound to fail plus all the selective CR pep talks that have only confused the HMs even more.

And honestly extension ki Wajah se they are loosing their minds every single contestant….Please at least now give us a wildcard.

Buzzer should win bb

sajid n shalin has given 50 L to the buzzer by pressing twice

Well , most of the people saying this season No one deserves to become a Winner 🏆 so here I am presenting the reason i hv come across here and there which explains why these contestants don't deserve a winner tag. 

Archana can't win : She has foul mouth and takes entirely  wrong routes in fights and pro in sabotaging her own game. 

Yeah now it's a race for the most deserving amongst the undeservings. 😂😂

N yesterday only i made a thread where i said comparatively I found sumbul the most deserving just coz she had it worst in the house, but somehow managed not to let it overwhelm her n managed to emerge out of it quite well n redeem herself somewhat. Quite a survivor's journey she had.

This season is so unique. It is a hit season but with faltu contestants😆

Originally posted by RockingSunny

This season is so unique. It is a hit season but with faltu contestants😆

That's so true!

Also the contestants don't hv the craze like a few contestants from the last 2 seasons have, supposedly the flop seasons. 😂