Spoiler Thread (Finale Spoilers pg 37)

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi all,

Given that Sony likes to reveal everything in precaps and on SM, creating this thread for people who are looking for spoilers. ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Edited by devashree_h - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail

The 4 people in elimination task. It's quite clear which team will win...

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 1.23.35 PM.png

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MinionBoss

The 4 people in elimination task. It's quite clear which team will win...

Screen Shot 2023-01-20 at 1.23.35 PM.png

Are those four Vinnet, Suwarna, Kamaldeep and Sachin? 

Minionite thumbnail

One more pic. You can clearly see 1 blue and 2 yellow flags. This comes from Sony's IG page.

Screen Shot 2023-01-24 at 2.08.16 PM.png

Edited by MinionBoss - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: reborn-re

Are those four Vinnet, Suwarna, Kamaldeep and Sachin? 

Yep. My guess is that the blue team has one more challenge in which 2 people will be saved and so Priyanka and Nayanjyoti are safe. I hope this is Suvarna's last week.

reborn-re thumbnail

Yep. My guess is that the blue team has one more challenge in which 2 people will be saved and so Priyanka and Nayanjyoti are safe. I hope this is Suvarna's last week.

Yup my guess was same Priya and her team is going to win and there is one more challenge for blue team to escape from elimination. I guess Priyanka learn lesson last week from team challenge today again chef Garima had to come and told her control her team. 

Minionite thumbnail

Yup my guess was same Priya and her team is going to win and there is one more challenge for blue team to escape from elimination. I guess Priyanka learn lesson last week from team challenge today again chef Garima had to come and told her control her team. 

She did learn a bit, but she ended up again frontloading too much work. She made such a big mezze platter and forgot that the other 2 rounds need strong dishes as well.

reborn-re thumbnail

She did learn a bit, but she ended up again frontloading too much work. She made such a big mezze platter and forgot that the other 2 rounds need strong dishes as well.

Exactly they were kind of focusing appetizer also Suwarna and and Kamaldeep were having issue. 

Minionite thumbnail

Exactly they were kind of focusing appetizer also Suwarna and and Kamaldeep were having issue. 

Suvarna I find arrogant. She thinks she can boss others around and she knows everything. Arre if KDK is making something, let her make it her way. If the leader isn't saying anything, you can give a suggestion, but you can't keep pushing it.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Suvarna doesn't come across as very likable or a good team player..but she started this week very well. Sachin deserves to go before her