Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Which KJo movie scene Ridipta will recreate? πŸ˜†

I think they will go one step beyond.  Shivam will be the "father" because they call him Papa, and they will enact DDLJ - Ja Simran, Jee Le Apni Zindagi.   After all Karan Johar played a tiny role in that film, so it can qualify πŸ˜‚

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Inviting bets for:

Bidipta gets told that not only do I want to make you sing, I also want to make you an actress

Others get told welcome to Dharma

Rishi gets told "baaki sab ko maine welcome to Dharma kaha, but aap ko main kehna chahta hoon, will you please come to Dharma!"

πŸ˜‚ 

ye Dharma hai ya dharamshala?? 🀣

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Yes, so far at least we haven't seen anybody getting a chance!  Except SMP got the promised song in Liger.

Cut some slack for the poor guy. πŸ˜€. He only said, β€œ welcome to Dharma” matlab β€˜ come, chai vai peeke nashta karke jao” 🀣. Such a polite gentleman, apna KJo πŸ˜‚. If public is reading too much into it, what can he do?? πŸ€”

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Cut some slack for the poor guy. πŸ˜€. He only said, β€œ welcome to Dharma” matlab β€˜ come, chai vai peeke nashta karke jao” 🀣. Such a polite gentleman, apna KJo πŸ˜‚. If public is reading too much into it, what can he do?? πŸ€”

You mean Koffee, not chai πŸ˜‚

And probably people have learnt to stay away after seeing the experience of those two cricketers πŸ˜‚

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Lagta hai this time he will save paper and save trees by giving that Dharma contract only to Aditya πŸ˜‚