Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip.johar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I didn't see Sanjog Se Bani Sangini, but Tumhari Paakhi was good in terms of storyline and Iqbal's acting! I think after that I lost touch with ITV - toxic MLs and too good to be true FLs were not my cup of tea so I switched to Pakistani shows like Zindagi Gulzar Hai :)

NUKSH trailer intrigued me and I've been hooked since then πŸ˜³ and you are correct - this is definitely one of Iqbal's best works πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: Revutty

I watched his earlier shows Sanjog se bani Sangini and Tumhari Pakhi. Afterwards also he did some shows, but I didn't find them much interesting. This show was the one which forced me to watch because of it's story line and also for Iqbal. Because as an actor I felt Iqbal's best is Dev.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Indeed the trailer was so beautiful..I madly need that Rain scene and that hug part..Kabh doge makers 

Fanzzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Iqbal is on vacation I think. Today is his birthday.  There was cake cutting on the set

Oh ok... Nice... He should take vacation.... But Bina Dev ka achcha nahi lagega 

Fanzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

Indeed the trailer was so beautiful..I madly need that Rain scene and that hug part..Kabh doge makers 

Revu konsa rain scene?????

Angel_Shweta thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Videv ki sr pe pani pher diye cvs. Seema a gyi vidhi ke pas sone ke liye bedroom mein. Bechare dev dekhta reh gya. Bhakkkkkk πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘

Edited by Angel_Shweta - 1 years ago
Fanzzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Shweta

Videv ki sr pe pani pher diye cvs. Seema a gyi vidhi ke pas sone ke liye bedroom mein. Bechare dev dekhta reh gya. Bhakkkkkk πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜‘

Yeh kya hai?????

Geeta06 thumbnail

Ab seema hi bachi thi is kaam k liyeπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Geeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fanzzz

So true tulip.... I have not watched any Iqbal shows before... But his acting here is absolutely fantastic... His range of emotions... Subtle emoting... Way he brings Dev's eccentricities to life.... Is just mind-blowing and deserves all accolades...

Writers may have written the character, but it's Iqbal who has brought it to life for us... So, i am a fan now... Lots of respect for the man...

Both writers and iqbal deserve credit for it yaar... Iqbal ne apna touch diya dev k character ko.. Nd itna acha perform kr rha

Geeta06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fanzzz

I agree with you..

There was a time when I sympathised with Priya... Now she is just bratty...

Bamba pata nahi kya plan karegi...

I am ok with vanwas...

However, as long as Dev and Vidhi are together i don't mind watching any plan Bamba brings... I will say "bring it on Baby!!!"

Baki Dev ka character itna achcha dikhaya hai.. ki ab isko bigadne ka kya matlab...kyon kare koi... I am keeping myself positive...

And i so much agree on the fact that finite kar de... I am just happy with these 170 episodes also... Can watch it in loop...

Dev ke character ko bagdne me inko bohot mehnat karni padegi...

I don't think so ki dev ka character bigada jayega... Vanvaas dedo inko koi ab bas... Yahi tamanna hai... 

Ye divya to mujhe fuski bomb lag rhi hai