Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRita

😒😒 itna wait kiye aur thoda wait karlo. 

or kitna kro 🤦 Ott pe time lagega ane pe box office pe record breaking performance jab tak hogi tab tak nahi ayegi yeh ott pe 🤦🤦 I hope mere cable wale uncle ne leak wali download krli hoo phr woh run krdenge TV pe 🥺🥺🥺

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: Havaana

or kitna kro 🤦 Ott pe time lagega ane pe box office pe record breaking performance jab tak hogi tab tak nahi ayegi yeh ott pe 🤦🤦 I hope mere cable wale uncle ne leak wali download krli hoo phr woh run krdenge TV pe 🥺🥺🥺

Fingers crossed then @ bold

Eydis thumbnail

Fingers crossed then @ bold

wait krna padega mujhe 🥺🥺 

NINALOGY thumbnail

Mujhe bhi dekhni hai 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 

Itni achi hai kya jo itna roo rahi hoo dekhny ky liye 🤪

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Loving all the 'this feels like a personal win' 

SRK has been a family member for almost 3 decades and there have been ups and downs on this ride. But the last 5 years were especially harsh. As fans we never left his side even when he was giving back to back flops. But somewhere deep down, behind the self deprecating humor (that we learnt from SRK himself) a lot of us had started feeling that maybe his stardom had finally run its course. 

After unabashedly ruling Bollywood for more than 2 decades and more importantly giving us millions of moments of happiness through his on screen and off screen persona, alot or us SRKians had made peace with that fact that, maybe, he will never hit the no. 1 spot again. We had started wishing that he plays more character based roles, more serious roles, etc etc. to regain his 'lost credibility' after JHMS and Zero. We were even okay with his long hiatus on the surface, even though internally craved for news that SRK has signed a new movie. 

Then he signed Pathan. And a lot of us fans also felt a bit under confident. An out and out action movie as a comeback vehicle after 4 years? I was excited and skeptical at the same time. I am sure Shah was too. Then the trailer dropped - a lot of us fans still stayed quiet suppressing the excitement. It looked like a fun flick and SRK seemed to be having fun ♥️, but is it the right choice ?? That's why I could never bring myself to fanboy over Pathan like I would have over his movies in the last 20 years or so - couldn't deal with the heartbreak if it met the same fate as his last 2-3 outings while my expectations were sky high. 

And now to see this sort of a response and this amount of love - it is just unbelievable. I haven't even watched the movie and have somehow avoided the spoilers despite being here and on twitter, but it's already been a journey worth everything. I would have settled for a moderate success. This record breaking spree and more importantly the audience acceptance just wells up my heart. 

SRK just got bigger than cinema for me 

my heart literally broke when his raees didn’t do  that well . I saw that twice in theaters and thought shah was brilliant!  Pathaan sounds so much like raees   and it bloody scared me . Plus the music  , especially the picturisation just turned me off ; the trailer looked ‘been there ‘ This ride was bloody scary … the thought of another failure 😳 shah coming with this after 4 yr break ? 

I loved fan , same twice in theatres . Another heartbreak there  , RAONEsame , zero , you reach a point where you want to scream and tell shah PLEASE 😭 BUT , gotta be easy on him ❤️❤️❤️we fans can get really greedy too , damn I wanna scream at RK for shit brahmastra … for me movie was a not upto mark so was RK 😭I went to theatre 3 times hoping some magic , but still remains shit fir me , then I remain in movie review topic just to report BO numbers . heart bleeds Cos movie bekaar . For past 3 days happiest ever !!!! Feels good to report the numbers , Cos critics and aam aadmi loving PATHAAN AND SHAH !!!!!!! This is my biggest win ever!!  I wanted my shah back like THIS !!!!! THANK YOU LORD !! Literally prayed … believe in prayers !!!   

Edited by Briaahna - 1 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail

wait krna padega mujhe 🥺🥺 

😒 😒 sorry dear, maybe ask Mai.NePyarKiya how he watched it as he is in pak too no?

Eydis thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Itni achi hai kya jo itna roo rahi hoo dekhny ky liye 🤪

srk hai srk mein toh har Hal mein dekho😎

Eydis thumbnail

😒 😒 sorry dear, maybe ask Mai.NePyarKiya how he watched it as he is in pak too no?

Munna ne dekhli 😲 hein😲 abhi Jake usko pakrti hoo🤸

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

majboran online leak dekhne pare 🤔

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Munna ne dekhli 😲 hein😲 abhi Jake usko pakrti hoo🤸

dubai gaya tha dekhna ke lye