Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar - Official Trailer Out Now - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriDevi89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The general story appears as though they were in a casual relationship but RK has feelings whereas Shraddha is trying to find a method to break up without looking like the bad guy. RK also does t want to look like the bad.guy so in order to prove this they will go as fat as introducing families living together to appear like the more sincer ams genuine person. 

I could be wrong

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

they wanna get married but in the middle he starts to think she’s playing games ? 

Nah. The plot seems to be that RK and Shraddha are in a casual relationship and RK wants to break up. But he doesn't want to say it out right and instead manipulates her into thinking that she's the one who wants to break up with him. He doesn't want to be the bad guy. So he plays games with her. 

However Shraddha is a smart cookie and she catches on to his games. She starts doing the same thing where she manipulates him into breaking up with her. Amidst all these games RK falls in love with her. But they both keep manipulating the other to break up and go as far as introducing their families. 

The movie will probably end with Shraddha realizing her own feelings for RK. And they happily live ever after. πŸ˜† Oh, there would be a 10 mins monologue by RK somewhere in the movie about how romantic relationships are waste and girls are cursed. πŸ˜†

Edited by ohophelia - 1 years ago
Minionite thumbnail

That was a fun trailer. Looks like it will be a laugh riot without the crassness. Looking forward to it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: ohophelia

Oh, there would be a 10 mins monologue by RK somewhere in the movie about how romantic relationships are waste and girls are cursed. πŸ˜†

I hope he can match Karthik 

MelonMusk thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

RK looks and acts shit. Shraddha looks aged. Karthik and Jhanvi/Sara would have nailed the roles. Why they casted senior citizens for such fun movie?

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The trailer didn't make me laugh at all. I mean, aren't tired of the dated tropes? Besides, in the past decade, young men and women have gotten refreshingly honest and transparent about sexual desires, romantic intentions, and relationship goals. The story about insincere two-faced lovers with hidden intentions seems archaic.  

But even if I overlook the dated story, it completely succumbs to all the classic Luv Ranjan misogyny. The hero is a self-confessed scoundrel, but we're expected to sympathize with him because the woman is also allegedly scheming. 

It's not always scheming you know. 

Sometimes you just don't know the answer

'Til someone's on their knees and asks you

And yes, women always yearn to be unanimously considered the one that got away because 99% of the time even if the guy is a complete shit show the belief is

She would've made such a lovely bride

What a shame she's fvcked in the head

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

The trailer didn't make me laugh at all. I mean, aren't tired of the dated tropes? Besides, in the past decade, young men and women have gotten refreshingly honest and transparent about sexual desires, romantic intentions, and relationship goals. The story about insincere two-faced lovers with hidden intentions seems archaic.  

But even if I overlook the dated story, it completely succumbs to all the classic Luv Ranjan misogyny. The hero is a self-confessed scoundrel, but we're expected to sympathize with him because the woman is also allegedly scheming. 

It's not always scheming you know. 

Sometimes you just don't know the answer

'Til someone's on their knees and asks you

And yes, women always yearn to be unanimously considered the one that got away because 99% of the time even if the guy is a complete shit show the belief is

She would've made such a lovely bride

What a shame she's fvcked in the head

This T-swizzle propaganda is getting out of hand πŸ˜†

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I hope he can match Karthik 

I doubt it. Kartik plays the OG woe-is-me scoundrel characters really well. We shall see if RK has it in him. Shouldn't be hard considering his off-screen relationships. πŸ˜†

trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7

Not bad. But I could actually picture Karthik in RK's role πŸ˜†

Suit karta uspe unlike Shehzaada. 

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trouble_006

Not bad. But I could actually picture Karthik in RK's role πŸ˜†

Suit karta uspe unlike Shehzaada. 

Aur Ranbir Shehzada mein zyada suit karta.