Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

boring trailer and ranbir also looks bored and whats with his hair. it look so fake

DushtKanya thumbnail

(Toxic fangirling ahead)

(Not condoning RK's philandering and with all due respect to shaadi ki pavitrata and stuff) I miss the days where we could actually hope to ship Ranbir with other people 😒 Look at their chemistry 

Shaadi bhi ki toh with the only one he has absolutely zero chemistry with 😡 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

This chichora acting is not everyone’s cuppa tea… ranbir dosent have the uninhibited quality or the ability to make a fool of urself like an akshay Kumar/govindha used to …

Hes so far only worked in romcoms where he’s “discovering himself” ..and any jokes he cracks as part of the “com” are stuff one would at most chuckle at ….

While this might be a bit of a nice change for him, he looks visibly uncomfortable in this space …I don’t think he can pull off being rip roaringly silly and funny …

Shraddha looks nice …her dialogue delivery is still terrible tho ….

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

The first time Ranbir played a character like this was way back in 2008. Neither Varun nor Karthik were part of the industry at that time

He really does not need to copy anyone.  

Ranbir Kapoor OWNS The ROM-COM GENRE as nobody else does

Ranbir Kapoor in a still from the movie Bachna Ae Haseeno / Bachna Ae Haseeno - Bollywood Photos

\

Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani' clocks in 8 yrs, fans trend #RanbirKapoor remembering 'Bunny' | Bollywood News

It's more like Varun and Karthik trying to copy Ranbir 

bachna ae haseeno n yjhd my fav movie becoz of ranbir-deepika chemistry. Tu jhuthi mai makkar was offered to deepika before shraddha but her some stupid fans trended #notmydeepika on twitter n trolled her for working with metoo accused luv Ranjan. Then deepika took a stupid decision of opting out of this movie. I would've loved this movie n trailer would've created another level of buzz with ranbir-deepika pair but still I'll watch this movie. Concept is interesting n i like shraddha also

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

This chichora acting is not everyone’s cuppa tea… ranbir dosent have the uninhibited quality or the ability to make a fool of urself like an akshay Kumar/govindha used to …

Hes so far only worked in romcoms where he’s “discovering himself” ..and any jokes he cracks as part of the “com” are stuff one would at most chuckle at ….

While this might be a bit of a nice change for him, he looks visibly uncomfortable in this space …I don’t think he can pull off being rip roaringly silly and funny …

Shraddha looks nice …her dialogue delivery is still terrible tho ….

Still better than his pathetic and creepy acting in Brahmastra.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: driven

I can totally relate to this. I've already had five major breakups here.

All one sided though since the girls on here never knew they were with you to begin with 😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This trailer was great. Their chemistry is so good holy sh*t. I'm going to watch this, I don't care if the movie is just the trailer being played on loop 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Stopped watching the trailer midway. Ranbir looks awful, really bad. Shraddha was really good in Stree and Chhichore, she seems to have gone back to her Ae Villian days. Bakwaas. 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

(Toxic fangirling ahead)

(Not condoning RK's philandering and with all due respect to shaadi ki pavitrata and stuff) I miss the days where we could actually hope to ship Ranbir with other people 😒 Look at their chemistry 

Shaadi bhi ki toh with the only one he has absolutely zero chemistry with 😡 

Real life isn't based on chemistry. Lol

Maroonporsche thumbnail

they wanna get married but in the middle he starts to think she’s playing games ?