Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

1. Jetshen (Winning Amount 10 Lakhs by Zee)

2. Harsh (5 Lakhs)

3. Dhyaneshwari (3 Lakhs)

4. Atanu (2 Lakhs)

5. Atharva (2 Lakhs)

6. Rafa (2 Lakhs)

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: altgr

1. Jetshen (Winning Amount 10 Lakhs by Zee)

2. Harsh (5 Lakhs)

3. Dhyaneshwari (3 Lakhs)

4. Atanu (2 Lakhs)

5. Atharva (2 Lakhs)

6. Rafa (2 Lakhs)

Compare to Super Mom winning amount this one is pretty huge and all the runner up got money unlike Sony. I believe only 1 and 2nd runner up got money from Super Mom and most weird thing is 1st runner up money was more than winner.

cosmos2024 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Results on expected lines except that i felt that DG deserved the second position more than Harsh.

Lousy finale with run of the mill songs for the bottom 3 from the 6 finalists, most of them were lip synced....

If these children seriously want a career in music hope never to see them in a reality show again but some of them will opt for one again to carry their sob stories forward and earn more fame and money...

Anyway many thanks to the efforts of @ altgr and @ Reality show to keep this almost dead forum alive with their herculean inputs.

Till we meet again on some other forum it is Thank you and Good - Bye.

Regards

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Congratulations to Jetshen! 🥳

Will surely encourage more talent from the Northeast in future years.
https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/sa-re-ga-ma-pa-lil-champs-9-winner-jetshen-dohna-lama-takes-home-rs-10-lakh-8398057/

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I remember you had predicted that Jetshen would win if she makes it to the finals. 
I have yet to watch the finale. 

I love Jetshen, but had hoped Atharv to win. All 6 kids were amazing, immensely talented in their genres. Hence the tipping point for me was versatility & of the 6 Atharv was the most versatile. 
Anyways, voting power matters. 
congratulations to Jetshen 👍. 

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

I remember you had predicted that Jetshen would win if she makes it to the finals. 

Our hill people are completely unified and dedicated in their support for their own local talent. This has been observed time and time again in the past. So it was an easy call 😃

I suppose they feel more mainstream when their talent competes on a  national stage.