Katha Ankahee and Binbir Gece (Original Turkish Version) - Differences

Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Anyone here has watched the original version? If yes, let's discuss the differences in this thread. I am always interested in different executions of important tracks in the remakes and watching Binbir Gece, it is apparent that the differences the Indian Writers chose to take are many - from subtle to major ones. I would love to discuss those here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango.falooda thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

there is already a thread to discuss OG related arcs, spoilers. 

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago
Anupreeya thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

there is already a thread to discuss OG related arcs, spoilers. 

Yes I saw that thread, people mostly ask questions about upcoming tracks and answers are discussed. For anyone interested, this is the link to that thread -

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5312490

My intention behind this thread is not to discuss spoilers, but to discuss the differences of whatever is shown in the Indian version so far. There are so many layers and nuances that is handled so differently in the remake, and I wanted to bring that to focus. Thats all.

Ssp123 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

First difference i will say is of ML 

There the bald guy looked like a creep i mean i never felt he was testing the FL.

During the ONS it looked like he was dying to sleep with her 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ssp123

First difference i will say is of ML 

There the bald guy looked like a creep i mean i never felt he was testing the FL.

During the ONS it looked like he was dying to sleep with her 

Actually I noticed that too when I watched OG. That guy looks kind of creepy in ONS episode.😆

But later when he will fall for her and once he confess his love then no one will seem as gentle as that guy.  Though, he will have that creep streak in him till end which will keep surfacing whenever he will be jealous, possesive about girl but in later episodes he really became that "ashiq" kind of guy who would lay his life for his lady.

I am so eager to see viaan falling head over heels for katha.❤️

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

They have changed many small things to fit in indian cultural context.

Some of major changes i found was jn OG the kid is very young but here aarav is 8-9 year old i guess.

And i watched the apology scene in OG. Tbh, i didn't find it that effective. I liked katha's episode more. Viaan gave fantastic performance there.

I have watched episodes of OG from where onur (viaan) confess his love. I was really hooked to it. God! Their love story seems so passionate and complex. Sehrazat (katha) will turn him down many times but he is willing to wait for her till eternity. That guy really won over my heart with his patience and unconditional love.

Now I have high expectations from hindi version and specially from Viaan.

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

In the OG they really emphasized on the importance of patience, earning forgiveness, and winning someone over through perseverance, echoing the main theme of the 1001 Nights tales. Here, I'm not sure if they will show Viaan committing to waiting for her, no matter how long it takes. Already he's so into her so I can't imagine when he'll actually fall for her and declare it!

Also, I think in the OG the FL wasn't looking into the MLs background so early on in the show.

pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

They have changed many small things to fit in indian cultural context.

Some of major changes i found was jn OG the kid is very young but here aarav is 8-9 year old i guess.

And i watched the apology scene in OG. Tbh, i didn't find it that effective. I liked katha's episode more. Viaan gave fantastic performance there.

I have watched episodes of OG from where onur (viaan) confess his love. I was really hooked to it. God! Their love story seems so passionate and complex. Sehrazat (katha) will turn him down many times but he is willing to wait for her till eternity. That guy really won over my heart with his patience and unconditional love.

Now I have high expectations from hindi version and specially from Viaan.

OMG I want to see Viaan hoplessly in love with katha. Writers need to speed up th track, too many filler episodes and creepy ehsaan is giving me a headache.