Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Amazing na only colors faces are getting offers.

Not really… her top pay in BB ke baad she is going to Paris and taking a break to enjoy her youth……thats all…. Everyone needs a break after winning trophy anyways… 

sushmaaaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

She can do ullu app series

That Priyanka already did na sumbul will never do such roles

Bottom_Line thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

What's the problem if she was an actress in ullu?? It's her life her choice we have no right to judge anyone just because they work or want to work in ullu 

When did I say it was a problem or it is wrong ? I just told she already done some work on Ullu which is a fact. Because she has already done, it is her forte. Like after Bigg Boss reality shows will also be a forte for her. The problem is in your thinking !

arcpt2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think she will sign for Naagin season 7 post this season ends as Ekta mentioned in the episode today. 

TalakshudaGadha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arcpt2004

I think she will sign for Naagin season 7 post this season ends as Ekta mentioned in the episode today. 

Yes I also am trading on Twitter that Sumbul is the next Naagin and her father also confirmed it. I hope Sumbul gets a little break after BB though as she’s just 19 and should be able to enjoy her teenage also. 

TalakshudaGadha thumbnail

Originally posted by: arcpt2004

Yes I also am reading  on Twitter that Sumbul is the next Naagin and her father also confirmed it. I hope Sumbul gets a little break after BB though as she’s just 19 and should be able to enjoy her teenage also. 

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Amazing na only colors faces are getting offers.

Wasnt imli on colors? Or am i missin smethn??

MissBrownEyes thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaryan

Yes I also am trading on Twitter that Sumbul is the next Naagin and her father also confirmed it. I hope Sumbul gets a little break after BB though as she’s just 19 and should be able to enjoy her teenage also. 

Oh god i dnt want her to work in such unrealistic nonsense show. Its pathetic. In her actin also it feels like she wl cry.. while tryin to emote anger 😑

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think sumbul acted well yesterday but I don't think she was THAT great. It was good.

Other than that I feel that she looks rather tomboyish and roles where the actress has to look sexy, suave or hot won't be ok for her.

She will be good in rustic roles, tomboy roles, this is what I feel. Haven't watched any of her shows though.

What I really would want for her though is a normal young girl's life, no burden of responsibility, a carefree life and she MUST study. Her basic basic GK is sooooooo awful.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tina was a child artist who got her enormous fame at a very young age just like Sumbul. Sumbul's show ran for 1 and half yr. Tina's show for8long years. But after the show Tina went back to her study and completed it. Instead of giving gali to Tina Mr Tauqeer should encourage Sumbul to follow this footstep of Tina. Shalin ko cheen ke Tina protected Sumbul. I don't know why these baap beti is abusing Tina. She did no harm to Sumbul. Jo bhi Tina ne bola mandali said it too. Aab saarey blame Tina ke upar daal raha hai. Aur woh log bhi kiyun we all saw Sumbul's weird obsession for Shalin jo aaj bhi hai. She was trying to save Shalin in last episode too. Lagta hai abhi bhi feeling hai. 🤢

This is why she should do KKK or Roadies kind of daring shows. This gal really needs some self respect + confidence in life. Needs a spine. Jootey maut bano kisika. Education bhi chaye. Or else dosti aur dasi mei phadak samajh mei nehi ayega. 

Although very less but EK made some youth based shows too like PKYEK. If she has any shows like those in her hand Sumbul would look better for those. But not Nagin nor Saas bahu serials.