Sumbul did not sign any show

Posted: 1 years ago

Amazing na only colors faces are getting offers.

rumor is ekta gonna sign her as nagin 7

That girl has a bright future better she doesn’t goes in ekta's shows they don't seem sumbul type shows. Every time same story. Moreover there are many projects waiting for her that girl is walking trp.

Originally posted by Rafangirl

rumor is ekta gonna sign her as nagin 7

I really hope she will take break. I dont know i feel bad for her,she is ruining her beautiful youth:(

Originally posted by PilloWtalk_13

I really hope she will take break. I dont know i feel bad for her,she is ruining her beautiful youth:(

She earned good money through this show, now she actually deserves a break for her betterment. Phir acha sa comeback ly after a while. 

It’s good for her she shouldn’t do so many shows at such a young age already she did the mistake of doing BB at this age where it wasn’t suitable for her

Good. She get an education and experience normal life before she jumps into another show. 

Rumors right now-

Tina signing for some ongoing colors show as grown up main lead

Sumbul signing for Nagin 7

Nimmo signed for LSD

Shiv going for KKK

Priyanka auditioning for a movie under EROS production

Hahahah now Indian TV has shown it’s true ‘Colours’ relying on BB for its leading stars. How sad and a pathetic state of Affairs. Sumbul needs to take a time out and experience life. As for the others. They need to grow their IQ’s and get real. Being cast in thirsty Ekta serials and films will get you to a mediocre place. Since so many are mediocre anyway, they will be happy with it. 

I think she needs to take a break.  Let everybody forget the lackluster youthful display she showed on BB, and give folks time to remember she is a good actress.  Although BB will make her more popular, she needs the right next show.  She’s so young; she’ll go far.  I know she has many many fans, and I used to be one.  I just can’t watch her right now after BB. On a side note:  when was the last time this 19 year old didn’t have a camera in her face?  When was her last vacation?  Her youth is slipping away.  She needs to have some kind of youth.  Just my thoughts.