Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Kittykatkit

maybe they don’t want to work with her. I remember she once said Imran Abbas refused to work with her because her and Mani had a show where they made fun of celebrities and Imran took offense to something she said about him . She once complained about no one inventing her to events so maybe she left a bad taste in people’s mouth. 

It is sad to see a good actress like Hira being ignored like this. She would've suited many mature actors like : FQ , Syed Jibran , Mikaal , Imran Abbas ...

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. Hira should work with new actors too. She gave a hit with Muneeb Butt.. and this proves that she isn't good only with Affan and Junaid. I want to watch her with OKB , Wahaj , AAA and Mikaal Zulfiqar. 

However I am happy watching her with Affan.. coz they really make a wonderfull jodi.

Its likely that she will get her next project with Muneeb or Junaid instead of a new hero

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Its likely that she will get her next project with Muneeb or Junaid instead of a new hero

She deserves much more , she is much more talented than the likes of Ushna ,  Urwa , Hiba and all the newcomers who got the chance to act with the top actors .🥺

NINALOGY thumbnail

Wow finally they are coming back 😳 

I hope story achi ho 

MochaQueen thumbnail

She deserves much more , she is much more talented than the likes of Ushna ,  Urwa , Hiba and all the newcomers who got the chance to act with the top actors .🥺

I guess she is old thats why, makers are more interested in casting the new and fresh actresses

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

I guess she is old thats why, makers are more interested in casting the new and fresh actresses

No. She is only 1 or 2 yrs older than Ayeza, Urwa , Ushna.. and Yumna. Also if Saba is still doing lead roles .. why doesn't Hira.. it is not fair.😒

MochaQueen thumbnail

No. She is only 1 or 2 yrs older than Ayeza, Urwa , Ushna.. and Yumna. Also if Saba is still doing lead roles .. why doesn't Hira.. it is not fair.😒

Not talking about age. Talking about old in the industry.😆

Also Hira had many nakhras, she used to demand the makers to cast her husband in her dramas. Maybe thts why they avoid casting her.