What did Sha ask Tina

Posted: 1 years ago

She said, something very bad and personal, cant mention on TV. Aisa bhi kya hai?

Originally posted by Chits1

She said, something very bad and personal, cant mention on TV. Aisa bhi kya hai?

he prolly said … let go to Dubai ….. go figure. He wants everyone to go shopping 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Maybe Ekta can make a serial on that.

I GUESS WE WILL GET TO KNOW SOON 😌 

WAITING FOR BIG REVELATION BY BRAND TINA🤭

Edited by Olivertwist766 - 1 years ago

Maybe for panties.  She said it was an item.

The way Tina expressed the connotation was around undies 🤔as she stated " he had asked for something very cheap ",something 'materialistic ', as the kind of exposure express she had embarked on any less she would have happily revealed..no relation fake or real should stoop this low, as adults refrain is important plus with cameras no conversation is private 👎🏼

Lo bahubali ne katappa ko kiun mara  abse e sawal  or  koi nehi puchega! 

Kash dimag manga hota! Lekin even use bhi pata hain Jo cheez Jiski pas hote nehi hote…. bechari layegi kahan se!

Sha deserves better. Panties manga hai. khud ka panties kaha gaya........LOL

Originally posted by Chits1

10 lac if she baby sits him and keeps him calm if he wants to exit. She did tht till he pressed the buzzer. 😆

My 99 percent guess is it might be her lingerie or something related to that. Shalin ki fantasy hogi 🤣

But then I am sure Tina uss time pe scandalized nahi huyi hogi.  Ye sab abhi naatak hai

On this point I don't blame shalin though. There can be dirty talks between adults in some relationships. Or some wild fetish🤣 

Tina has openly said abt hot body of shalin and done some seductive dance moves. So this ask is in line with their nature of relationship.  Abhi now this relationship is over , bas kuch bhi bolke ek doosre ko neeche giraana hai