What did you expect? Shah less plot? DJ you disappointed me babe πŸ€£

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Hi  Suta

Thanks for update. 

Aaj baapuji kavya ke favour mei kuch bole ya laacharo waala face tha

Yeh wait toh nahi kare, abhi kavya bahu hai... Jab bahu se beti  ban jaayegi tab uske liye stand lenge. 

Waise iss serial ka name hona chahiye,   .... Beti bhi kabhi bahu thi

Aaaaaaaaaa

I thought that was his face thinking, will they all notice me gone, if go on cream roll, runπŸ€”. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ranga siyaar kub tuk huaan huaan nahi karega

Aakhir  kaar ne cvs  ne kapdia  aur shah ko  ek saath festival  ek venue pe Makar sakranti  manane ka plan  Kar hi liya 

I know it yeh  cvs log kapdia  aur shah  ek saath  festival  manayen Bina jyaada  din nahi reh sakte 

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Ankush, who was so broke that he could not financially support his wife and daughter, was financially supporting his son for the last 15 years. Barkhaa did not create any issues for the past 15 years as she was financially dependent on Ankush. Ankush who was living in the USA for the past 25 years has a mistress in Mumbai who he regularly met all those years. πŸ€ͺTo date, we knew AB could not support his wife and daughter financially, but today we knew AB was not only providing a luxurious lifestyle for his daughter and wife, but also for his mistress and son. This show has 6 writers and they maintain strict boundaries with each other, unlike their show's characters. A writer has no idea what the others are writing. They don't even discuss the plot.

MaaYa does not even need to pee. For the last 24 hours, she is standing outside KM recording the daily life of the residents of KM. Even if an ant was standing outside my house for 24 hours straight, I would have figured it out, but the dumb Kapadia's has no clue that they are being recorded. 

V begged Kavya to not let random men touch her body. Why don't Kavya understand that Patni Ke Taan Sirf Pati Ka Hi Hota Hain. Kavya declared that she is in Maryada, so V should stop worrying. 

MAA's face when BB revealed AB's EMA. She must have been thinking why had I divorced Mishter Shah. All men have EMA. Why was I so hard on Mishter Shah? Had I not divorced him, I would have been preparing khichdi in SH kitchen now. 

Lo karlo baat

Ankush bhaia ko apna nahi pata ki kab anuj bhaiya ka football khelne ka man kar jaaye and ankush bhaiya ko kick maar kar ghar se bahar nikaal de. Aur yeh extra siutcase laane ki baat kar rahe hai. 

I realized one thing that the men who are jobless or koi kaam dhandha nahi hai toh EMA kar lete hai. To mai kya kehti hoon.. Wives ko apne husbands ko free chorna hi nahi chahiye.. Ghar mei pakode banwao, mithai banwao, nahi toh bartan , pocha karao...  jaise anuj karta hai,..... Phir inn mard logo ko sochne ka mauka hi nahi milega. Physically tired honge toh Physical neeed  kya hoti hai, woh bhi bhool jaayenge.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ChirpyKiya10

Lo karlo baat

Ankush bhaia ko apna nahi pata ki kab anuj bhaiya ka football khelne ka man kar jaaye and ankush bhaiya ko kick maar kar ghar se bahar nikaal de. Aur yeh extra siutcase laane ki baat kar rahe hai. 

I realized one thing that the men who are jobless or koi kaam dhandha nahi hai toh EMA kar lete hai. To mai kya kehti hoon.. Wives ko apne husbands ko free chorna hi nahi chahiye.. Ghar mei pakode banwao, mithai banwao, nahi toh bartan , pocha karao...  jaise anuj karta hai,..... Phir inn mard logo ko sochne ka mauka hi nahi milega. Physically tired honge toh Physical neeed  kya hoti hai, woh bhi bhool jaayenge.

I do not think so 

Usually super rich who have lots of money will do ema in real 

no woman just like that starts affair without benefits that too having a child out of wed lock in patriarchal society 

Either its for safety and emotional security as the woman is lonely or finnacial security that ema happens 

Usually the super rich who can spend lots of money on 2nd affair do it in real not those who cannot afford it 

That is why i am surprised how vanraj and toshu who are not so rich can afford ema or girls outside marraige 

in this serial only anuj kapadiya can truly afford an ema or girl friend before marraige actually and adhik may be (as hes us educated so girls may fall for him also hes young)

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Even if choti Anu is maya- Anuj daughter, i dont see a problem

Its not he was cheating or something

Even if maya is back might give Maa a reality check to pay attention on Anu

Anuj can easily afford a lawyer and get half and half custody

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ria23

Even if choti Anu is maya- Anuj daughter, i dont see a problem

Its not he was cheating or something

Even if maya is back might give Maa a reality check to pay attention on Anu

Anuj can easily afford a lawyer and get half and half custody

I agree. I would say reality check might be more for Anupama than Maya in my opinion, letting her see what she has could lose if she continues the path she was going and still may. Anuj may give 50/50 custody to Maya but Maya will be in their lives for next few years or more. Choti is still a kid, events, will come, birthdays where both parents spend a lot of time together as should for their child’s sake. Feeling could develop and Anuj may see, my life will be much better with my child full time where she has both parents.  Especially  if Anu continues to put Shah family before him and choti. For him, Choti would come first and he would want what is best for her. 

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
Milk_cake thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

I agree. I would say reality check might be more for Anupama than Maya in my opinion, letting her see what she has could lose if she continues the path she was going and still may. Anuj may give 50/50 custody to Maya but Maya will be in their lives for next few years or more. Choti is still a kid, events, will come, birthdays where both parents spend a lot of time together as should for their child’s sake. Feeling could develop and Anuj may see, my life will be much better with my child full time where she has both parents.  Especially  if Anu continues to put Shah family before him and choti. For him, Choti would come first and he would want what is best for her. 

I also want Maya to be Anuj 's ex 

Deviji will taste her own medicine πŸ˜†

Dreamergirl123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am done..... Just.So.Done πŸ’”

Mujse itne aur bakwaas dekha nahi ja sakta..... Jitna dekha woh zaroorat se bhi kaafi dha..... 

For Gods sake get mein maa hoo to stop thinking about a stupid baddhua given by a vile woman who cannot even be called a mother to anyone.. least of all to the ex DIl who she abused full on maza se and still bhi uske hi peecha padthhi rahti hai....

Yeh show ke writers ek doosre se katti hai kya ? And paagla bhi ?... And how is it that ek dusre se kuch bhi discuss nahi karti but sab ke sab Shah's se sab se zyada pyar karti hai ki... SH ka gatiya se bhi gatiya CH ko WW kart rehti hai karti rehti hai ? What a coincidence πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

But it's now just whatever... I think there's going to another Vanika teamwork like track with mayaa ..... Muj se nahi hoga

Nope.. just... Noping out RN.....

Maybe in a month or so it will all be slightly better... Till then Mein old episodes aur Fanfictions/OS/TS/SS/ whichever  mein doobne wali hoo....πŸ˜ŒπŸ’

Waise bhi their plot and execution is much better than the bakwaas of the makers πŸ˜’πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I do not think so 

Usually super rich who have lots of money will do ema in real 

no woman just like that starts affair without benefits that too having a child out of wed lock in patriarchal society 

Either its for safety and emotional security as the woman is lonely or finnacial security that ema happens 

Usually the super rich who can spend lots of money on 2nd affair do it in real not those who cannot afford it 

That is why i am surprised how vanraj and toshu who are not so rich can afford ema or girls outside marraige 

in this serial only anuj kapadiya can truly afford an ema or girl friend before marraige actually and adhik may be (as hes us educated so girls may fall for him also hes young)

Totally agreed

Money hai toh honey hai.