Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Is serial  mein ajeeb  si.cheej ulta dikhate hain 

Jo real life jin wife ke pass khud ki naukri  nahi hoti aur kahin se bhi financial  support  nahi Hota to aisi wife husband  ko divorce nahi  de paati hai chahe uska husband  ema Chalaye ya Ghar mein biiwi ko maara Peete to aise mein wife financial  aur apne bachon ki wajah  se divorce  nahi de paati 

Agar court  mein jaao to maintained mine bhi air court  ka decision  mein 7,8 year lag jaate hai 

But  anupama  mein jub anupama  ki financial  condition  achi nahi thi Aur uske teen bache Jo sahi se settle  nahi  hue they tub to anupama  ko divorce  dilwaya 

But kinjal   barkha rakhi they are all professionally qualified  they are financial  independent  but phir  yeh log ne divorce  nahi diya ?

Ek baar  anupama  Vanraj  ko divorce  nahi deti to samajh  mein aata because  she was not financial  independent  strong and she can't settle  all  three  children  on her own 

But rakhi  barkha  kinjal  ne apne husband  ko divorce  na Dena samajh  nahi  aaya 

Yeh to Kamal ho gaya Jo financial  weak thi usne  divorce  de diya but  jo financial  independent  strong hain woh  divorce  nah de rahi hain Anupama  serial  mei 

anupama ko pata tha knight anuj kapadiya multi millionaire will come to rescue her tabi divorce dedi- intutions 

But anupama got business offer from anuj after divorce 

and she had samar too teaching dance and she herself had dance academy 

yes shes not super rich btut for single human she could manage food etc 

for 3 kids their acche pita would provide 

i have never see  a great step mom like kavya who allow ex wife and 3 steps kids with her and hubby after marraige in same house 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Anupama ko to 26 tuk  year Pata  nahi chala ki anuj use pyaar  karta hai  .Anupama  ko tub Pata chala jub Anuj  ne vanraj  ko bataya ki yes anupama  ko 26 year  se pyaar  karta aaya hai  to anupama  ko kaha  se intuition hua  ki anupama  ko ek business  tycoon  shaadi  karega 

And dance academy  mein hardly  10000 se jyaada  nahi  kama pate honge 

To 10000 mein kya  house rent kya bijli ka bill kya doodh   ka bill  kya,pakhi   ki fees kya sabji kya grocery  kya doctor ki fees  kya hota woh  bhi teen bachon  kya Hota 0000 mein 

Aaj  Kal 500 rupay ek din mein jaate Der nahi lagti 

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Ankush, who was so broke that he could not financially support his wife and daughter, was financially supporting his son for the last 15 years. Barkhaa did not create any issues for the past 15 years as she was financially dependent on Ankush. Ankush who was living in the USA for the past 25 years has a mistress in Mumbai who he regularly met all those years. πŸ€ͺTo date, we knew AB could not support his wife and daughter financially, but today we knew AB was not only providing a luxurious lifestyle for his daughter and wife, but also for his mistress and son. This show has 6 writers and they maintain strict boundaries with each other, unlike their show's characters. A writer has no idea what the others are writing. They don't even discuss the plot.

US main banda do cleaning menial job also he will get 25k-35k USD per annum in most states which is like 20-30 lakhs in india which big big company DMs and AVPs do not get (most indian salarys variable pay and deductions in big MNCs actual pay in hand is very less. If a guy gets 50 lakh salary in india per annum it means he gets 20 lakh in hand thats all which is less than what ankush will get as cleaner in USA and this guys MBA or college educated his salary will be above 80 lakhs only per annum(1 lakh USD) in USA so not surprised that ankush could help out illegitimate son in india) 

MaaYa does not even need to pee. For the last 24 hours, she is standing outside KM recording the daily life of the residents of KM. Even if an ant was standing outside my house for 24 hours straight, I would have figured it out, but the dumb Kapadia's has no clue that they are being recorded. 

Why did not they make little anu ankush daughter that would be fun to watch and this maya his girl friend 

V begged Kavya to not let random men touch her body. Why don't Kavya understand that Patni Ke Taan Sirf Pati Ka Hi Hota Hain. Kavya declared that she is in Maryada, so V should stop worrying. 

MAA's face when BB revealed AB's EMA. She must have been thinking why had I divorced Mishter Shah. All men have EMA. Why was I so hard on Mishter Shah? Had I not divorced him, I would have been preparing khichdi in SH kitchen now. 

LOL her expression was funny and confusing no shock at all. The way barkha and ankush had cold relation from starting its obivous they have some secrets in their marraige 

I wanted a son for anuj kapadiya so he can take over kapadiya empire after few years and take care of CA from Shahs but here looks like toshu and samar will rescue CA in future from illegtemaite kapadiya and her real mom 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

KM: After Barkha blurts out about the affair and love child, both Anuj and Anu are shocked and anuj goes off on his brother who tells him, Barkha has known it for years. The mother and son have never asked for anything but today which is to spend time with him. He will give him this in this house and that is finale. He of course will be attending university here while living in Dorm. Barkha will not let him have the last name.

After they are gone both can’t believe they kept this from them, Anu still can’t believe it. I was thinking when Anuj said, first it is their story to tell and last with all of your people’s problem can anyone get there issues in outside of the Shahs. Dimple got hers in but both you were involved in it.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Maya: The parcel delivery (dress)has been delivered for choti with a note she wear it, tomorrow, all while Maya is still recording. 

Shah: Kavya and Vinrij are at it over her sharing the family news with her colleagues. She says she didn’t, Vinrij says how would they know? Vinrij wants to bring it inside but she says here is fine. They go at it few times. Baa, weighs in her stupid thoughts.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Both Samar, Kinjal, and Pakhi say something.

All I kept on thinking as they were talking was first, all of the neighborhood knows how famous you are from your fightingπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ doors are never shut, it came to the point that neighbors are recording you all now. With one click not just Ahmedabad but world could see you’ll issues on Tik tok ,instagram with catching heading, Look you all these are my crazy neighbor and their family showing their love and hate outside our  door step. By now it could have been viewed by million.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.  

Day break at KM, every one is getting ready for the festivity. Maya is again at the same widow talking recording. As I am watching this, all I kept on thinking was Anuj has the worst Security on this planet. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Even worse Maa’s sixth sense is broken but than I remembered, sixth sense is only reserved for the Shah.πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

preview: They all meet at the festivity: not sure what Dimple did but Baa went at her’s and Anu had to defend per usual. Such an embarrassment to watch. One thing for sure, Baa is jealous of CA, all while Maya watches. I love this woman, she is slick.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  Without being caught yet.

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago
myviewprem thumbnail

anuj and anupama unfit to be parents especially for girl child 

when vanraj attacked malvika booth anu and anuj scooted leaving her alone which no family will do atleast in india when sister or daughter is trapped by a married man 

now little anu they were not at all bothered so far about CA and left her with barkha and adhik at home and were away from 8am to night 9pm in office or with shahs and dance academy

They let baa treat her like untouchable several times never played with her etc  even toshu complained to orphanage and pakhi was rude to her vanraj is jealous she will get kapadiya property etc 

when maya comes suddenly anuj and anupam agot love on CA  and time too 

I do not think maan are fit to be a daughters parents 

Asian society as such is patriachial and quiet unsafe for girl child and parents should give much more time and concentrate on daughter up bringing but both anuj and anupama not at all bothered about CA her safety and where abouts etc 

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Ankush, who was so broke that he could not financially support his wife and daughter, was financially supporting his son for the last 15 years. Barkhaa did not create any issues for the past 15 years as she was financially dependent on Ankush. Ankush who was living in the USA for the past 25 years has a mistress in Mumbai who he regularly met all those years. πŸ€ͺTo date, we knew AB could not support his wife and daughter financially, but today we knew AB was not only providing a luxurious lifestyle for his daughter and wife, but also for his mistress and son. This show has 6 writers and they maintain strict boundaries with each other, unlike their show's characters. A writer has no idea what the others are writing. They don't even discuss the plot.

MaaYa does not even need to pee. For the last 24 hours, she is standing outside KM recording the daily life of the residents of KM. Even if an ant was standing outside my house for 24 hours straight, I would have figured it out, but the dumb Kapadia's has no clue that they are being recorded.

V begged Kavya to not let random men touch her body. Why don't Kavya understand that Patni Ke Taan Sirf Pati Ka Hi Hota Hain. Kavya declared that she is in Maryada, so V should stop worrying. 

MAA's face when BB revealed AB's EMA. She must have been thinking why had I divorced Mishter Shah. All men have EMA. Why was I so hard on Mishter Shah? Had I not divorced him, I would have been preparing khichdi in SH kitchen now. 

like I said worst Security is at this wealthy guys house and not just pee but get hungry too.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

like I said worst Security is at this wealthy guys house and not just pee but get hungry too.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I doubt there is any security or help at this mansion as Shitnupa has probably laid them off and the equivalent money saved in the form of their salaries is deposited in shameless shahs bank account every month. 

But assuming there is, they probably think that MAAya is another crazy deranged Tamashah phemli member who have been given the liberty to come running to this house at any time of the day, insult and abuse the residents and create a ruckus without being questioned. So, she gets a free pass.....

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

With these writers, logic is out the door so, you are right.πŸ˜‚

Snowstorm22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowstorm22

With these writers, logic is out the door so, you are right.πŸ˜‚

ChirpyKiya10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hi  Suta

Thanks for update. 

Aaj baapuji kavya ke favour mei kuch bole ya laacharo waala face tha

Yeh wait toh nahi kare, abhi kavya bahu hai... Jab bahu se beti  ban jaayegi tab uske liye stand lenge. 

Waise iss serial ka name hona chahiye,   .... Beti bhi kabhi bahu thi

Aaaaaaaaaa