Poll Choice
Anuj 's Image among audience
Fear of trp loss
Some other reason
All of the Above
Login To Vote
Posted: 1 years ago

It will interesting if they show Anuj 's ex girlfriend||

Par ek saal hone ko aaya hai sabke ex aur present aa rahe par ek anuj hi aesa hai jiske liye koi nahi aaya jabki uski life mein kitne ladkiyan aayi aur gayi 😎

Ek ko toh dikhao humko aur deviji ko😆

None of the above.

Anupamaa married Anuj because Vanraj had an extra marital affair. This is what differentiated Anuj from Vanraj, apart from many other things. So they don't bring competition for Anupamaa. Maybe they can bring an ex but only to show Anupamaa's insecurity of being cheated upon once again but still firmly believing in her husband. Hmm!

I'm just speaking ainveyi😆

Originally posted by CheekuKaBeej

None of the above.

Anupamaa married Anuj because Vanraj had an extra marital affair. This is what differentiated Anuj from Vanraj, apart from many other things. So they don't bring competition for Anupamaa. Maybe they can bring an ex but only to show Anupamaa's insecurity of being cheated upon once again but still firmly believing in her husband. Hmm!

I'm just speaking ainveyi😆

You are right , But i have urge to see shaam se subah tak ki saathis 😵

Hum bhi toh dekhe kaun thi wo ladkiyan jo anupama ki jagah nahi le saki

Waise aesa sif humare sapne mein hoga 

I am one of his ex, and I am not coming because I don't want to torture my ears by listening lectures on pati patniii kaaa ristaaa, saath janam, sindooor ki taakat from his clingy wife. I think all other exes have the same reason.

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

I am one of his ex, and I am not coming because I don't want to torture my ears by listening lectures on pati patniii kaaa ristaaa, saath janam, sindooor ki taakat from his clingy wife. I think all other exes have the same reason.

Oh wow 😂

Then i must say all of his exs are very smart

Kisi ek se bhi shaadi kar leta toh aaj normal inshan hota kam se kam 😒

Waise he left you or you left him 😂

I think you left him after seeing his o anupamaaaaaaa jaap 

It's because he never had a significant ex in 25 years. Only one night stands which never materialised into anything. 

The reason is that none of them could match up to AnupaMAA. One didn't possess her culinary skills, other did not have her caring nature and so on. Not a single of these ladies wore a suti saree and matka dance toh unme se ek ke bhi bas ki baat nahi thi. 

Hence, nobody had the level of perfection and all around talent which AnupaMAA does and he kept pining for her all these years

Originally posted by ShahH8er

It's because he never had a significant ex in 25 years. Only one night stands which never materialised into anything. 

The reason is that none of them could match up to AnupaMAA. One didn't possess her culinary skills, other did not have her caring nature and so on. Not a single of these ladies wore a suti saree and matka dance toh unme se ek ke bhi bas ki baat nahi thi. 

Hence, nobody had the level of perfection and all around talent which AnupaMAA does and he kept pining for her all these years

Bold: this is the main reason 😆none of them were Maaaa 

He said himself, all he had were one night stands. Anu wasn't forgettable so he ached for her for 26 years.🤦🏻‍♀️ From what I have read here and seen in two minutes video on Youtube, there is nothing remarkable about her, in my opinion. If I am his ex as motherhood put it, I too would stay away. Anju may be ok with the crazy that Anupama brings, I sure do not. I need my sanity more nor do I have time to hear her lectures or see her panic attacks. Anuj signed up for all this for life time, I didn't. 

Edited by Snowstorm22 - 1 years ago

They actually copied the track from Dil kya kare movie of Ajay Devgan, Kajol & mahima where Ajay - mahima adopted a girl child who later turned out to be daughter of Ajay with his one night stand with Kajol as Kajol father gave away Kajol daughter to orphanage without her knowledge when Kajol findout she was already adopted later she start secretly meeting her daughter when mahima finds out Kajol tells her story & start living with mahima till Ajay return , finds about Kajol , Ajay to reveal it to mahima but later Kajol developed feelings for Ajay , when mahima finds out this she left Ajay , file 4 divorce later in end Kajol leave leaving her daughter to Ajay & mahima .

Instead of this stupid track they could had shown maaya being one of anuj's ex & CA is really anuj's blood , it would be more interesting storyline as anuj Did confessed he had one night stand in past.

Would have loved to see a business rival that was Anuj ex come into the show 

Then we would have a sort of Aitraaz tract where the ex is obsessed with Anuj , makes subtle passes at him & tries to separate him from Anu. Sexual harassment from the other perspective

His reputation would  be at stake & even though Anu knows her puppy wouldn’t stray her trauma over being cheated on is ignited & she also begins to wonder how playful her puppy was before marriage to her

Anu tightens the leash around her puppy as she navigates the dog eat dog world of underground business deals & tactics to free her puppy from the claws of this billi. Watch this thrilling track of pussy cat Vs puppy Vs master