The Kashmir Files to re-release on 19th January on public demand - Page 2

Posted: 1 years ago

I understand it’s a story that needed to be told because the victims didn’t have a voice for years ….and it worked coz that emotion resonated with many 

But why would a film like this have repeat audience? Why would anyone want to relive such horrifying experiences? And who would demand for that? 

Originally posted by sev.puri

A year old movie releasing a week before Pathaan’s official release date can somehow mar the Pathaan release. Ya’ll really got no faith in the product.😆but I can hardly blame his fans for feeling threatened after his recent filmography boasts the likes of Jab Harry Met Sejal, Fan, Zero, Dilwale etc. 

sev.puri, I can't speak for others but as for me, I've an unshakable faith in what SRK does as an actor and as none of the movies you cited (nor the "etc" ones) disappointed me, I personally don't feel "threatened".

However it is cristal-clear that threatening things are done (this re-release ads to all the other things) and I think even someone who has no liking for SRK might notice that.

That written, I don't believe that his fans feel "threatened" either, they just vehemently dislike the vile practice employed against Pathaan and SRK.

Edited by Clochette - 1 years ago

A year old movie releasing a week before Pathaan’s official release date can somehow mar the Pathaan release. Ya’ll really got no faith in the product.😆but I can hardly blame his fans for feeling threatened after his recent filmography boasts the likes of Jab Harry Met Sejal, Fan, Zero, Dilwale etc. 

Yup. It is that simple, we are going to ignore banjrang dal goons threatening to break cinema hall and harm people if they go to watch Pathaan, we can ignore this hatred for a movie because it is titled "Pathaan", we can ignore that home minister of ruling party said his religious sentiments were hurt seeing someone in a bikini

This is not politically motivated at all. Sure 

Edited by NSharma01 - 1 years ago

👏 for the sarcasm, NSharma 😊

Originally posted by MercurialMedusa

That means last year iss movie ko utne logon ne dekha nahi jitne ka unhone bola hain?! Agar dekha hain toh kaun jaahil log demand kar rahe re-release ka? 

Agni joshi need more money to buy property and decorate it 

Originally posted by NSharma01

Yup. It is that simple, we are going to ignore banjrang dal goons threatening to break cinema hall and harm people if they go to watch Pathaan, we can ignore this hatred for a movie because it is titled "Pathaan", we can ignore that home minister of ruling party said his religious sentiments were hurt seeing someone in a bikini

This is not politically motivated at all. Sure 

What is the link between my post and yours?😆but hey, if it fits your agenda and gives you an outlet to vent out your pent up frustrations, that’s great. As if the likes of SLB and other non Khans haven’t gone through the same shit in the past? Ya’ll forgot the Padmavat controversy already and the shitty VFX on Deepika’s choli? There’s always a babaji or maulvi or community ready to take shit personally.
Now if you’d like to come back to the topic itself, has there been news of someone holding a gun to the head of exhibitors regarding the re release of TKF? Because since when would they do anything that they think will not result in a profit?

Originally posted by Clochette

sev.puri, I can't speak for others but as for me, I've an unshakable faith in what SRK does as an actor and as none of the movies you cited (nor the "etc" ones) disappointed me, I personally don't feel "threatened".

However it is cristal-clear that threatening things are done (this re-release ads to all the other things) and I think even someone who has no liking for SRK might notice that.

That written, I don't believe that his fans feel "threatened" either, they just vehemently dislike the vile practice employed against Pathaan and SRK.

@bold: I swear I don’t mean this personally Clochette, but I’m glad I can give your movie reviews a miss next time.😆and I say this as one of the few people on this forum that actually seemed to like the Pathaan trailer.

Old tactic of these people and their kind.. It is always the same.. They will push you until you retaliate, then you are the bad one.. In future the story will be changed to how pathaan was purposely released after our film to play victim.. 😪

What is the link between my post and yours?😆but hey, if it fits your agenda and gives you an outlet to vent out your pent up frustrations, that’s great. As if the likes of SLB and other non Khans haven’t gone through the same shit in the past? Ya’ll forgot the Padmavat controversy already and the shitty VFX on Deepika’s choli? There’s always a babaji or maulvi or community ready to take shit personally.
Now if you’d like to come back to the topic itself, has there been news of someone holding a gun to the head of exhibitors regarding the re release of TKF? Because since when would they do anything that they think will not result in a profit?

You are the one who targeted SRK fans who had commented in this post, how do you know we have faith in the product or not? 

You glossed over this topic as if it was case of fans worrying about TKF ruining chances of Pathaan when the issue at hand is, the rampant bigotry at display 

I mean, when system backs communal goons and they vandalize private property like this and there's no action against them, when theater owners have to ask for protection, are you really asking @B? LOL 

https://youtu.be/_aJntyT0BlQ

Originally posted by NSharma01

You are the one who targeted SRK fans who had commented in this post, how do you know we have faith in the product or not? 

You glossed over this topic as if it was case of fans worrying about TKF ruining chances of Pathaan when the issue at hand is, the rampant bigotry at display 

I mean, when system backs communal goons and they vandalize private property like this and there's no action against them, when theater owners have to ask for protection, are you really asking @B? LOL 

https://youtu.be/_aJntyT0BlQ

If we stick to the topic at hand, what does TKF re releasing have to do with people boycotting over saffron colour? Brahmastra controversy in the run up was huge too, also by Bajrang Dal. Last I checked, the movie still made 400cr+ worldwide, no? Enough with the excuses already. Which movie doesn’t have some kind of boycott these days?