Tu Jhoothi Main Makkar Trailer Out On 23 Jan @1PM

Posted: 1 years ago

Aye Sabaasss, 1 more reason to watch this ðŸ¥³

Yeh kaisa offer hai ek movie ke saath doosra movie ka trailer free😆.. What about those people who don't go to theatre anymore to watch  movies? Where should we watch the trailer in HD without going to theatre? This can benefit Pathaan  movie to some extent but what about TJMM? Trailer should be released on SM/ YouTube for more reach. Anyway after first 2-3 days of Pathaan I guess they release the trailer on SM/YouTube too. 

Edited by Newbird - 1 years ago

RK movie that I am least interested in 😞

Originally posted by Newbird

Yeh kaisa offer hai ek movie ke saath doosra movie ka trailer free😆.. What about those people who don't go to theatre anymore to watch  movies? Where should we watch the trailer in HD without going to theatre? This can benefit Pathaan  movie to some extent but what about TJMM? Trailer should be released on SM/ YouTube for more reach. Anyway after first 2-3 days of Pathaan I guess they release the trailer on SM/YouTube too. 

That's how a lot of big trailers are premiered though. They didn't invent this. Even Avatar 2's trailer was theater only initially ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by Newbird

I think they will release trailer on internet same day 

I think the film will be the biggest one of 2023

Edited by Maroonporsche - 1 years ago