Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

Doesn’t have star quality 

Why? She is so beautiful and talented? Her humble and hard-working demeanor is a total joy to listen to. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

She is also in another Dharma project with Ananya. I am unsure if the Dharma project with her and Ishaan Khattar got canceled. But I am not sure if those are theatrical releases. I don't think she got Animal through the Dharma talent agency. But Sara Ali Khan was also in the running for that. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

She is also in another Dharma project with Ananya. I am unsure if the Dharma project with her and Ishaan Khattar got canceled. But I am not sure if those are theatrical releases. I don't think she got Animal through the Dharma talent agency. But Sara Ali Khan was also in the running for that. 

she auditioned for it and got it. Here I respect sandeep vanga who cast rashmika after watching her in pushpa and tripti after audition, 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

she auditioned for it and got it. Here I respect sandeep vanga who cast rashmika after watching her in pushpa and tripti after audition, 

True credit where credit is due. 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hilarious because no one knows her..🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Her fans will have to create a lot of buzz around this movie though. As she has no expensive PR. And offline is not known as much. Dharma will help but there needs to be far more buzz around her. Vicky is fine. But Tripti needs to work on getting her name out there. Attend popular talk shows. Do magazine covers, and maybe even stir up some small controversy as a publicity stunt. 

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/vicky-kaushal-and-triptii-dimri-starrer-romantic-comedy-to-release-on-july-28-2023/

No title yet?

Romcoms are rare these days so I enjoy them

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: la_Reine

No title yet?

Romcoms are rare these days so I enjoy them

No I think it is untitled!