Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I forgot to say this. 

I remember clear as day March 6 2013 Some Troll PM me threatening me. An he said that’s not a biggie it happens all the time πŸ˜† thats the culture we have here 

That’s when I knew this guy is different. Everyone wants to be Batman. But if he’s Batman I’ll be fine being Robin. Only him everyone else not special πŸ€£

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: wat_up

Presents 🎁 and cake cutting time !! Salman.Gif GIF - Salman Heroes Reactions GIFsAli Fazal.Gif GIF - Ali Fazal Mirzapur Alina GIFs1DC1F592-E5F1-4ADA-8D90-C4DEF6FEF182.jpeg

Next year ka B'day bhi mana loge iss thread mein πŸ˜‚

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

what is this ? πŸ˜† What’s the relevance 

It seem she will continue to party till 2024''s b'day πŸ˜‚

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I forgot to say this. 

I remember clear as day March 6 2013 Some Troll PM me threatening me. An he said that’s not a biggie it happens all the time πŸ˜† thats the culture we have here 

That’s when I knew this guy is different. Everyone wants to be Batman. But if he’s Batman I’ll be fine being Robin. Only him everyone else not special πŸ€£

Thank you so much Omar bhai, it means a lot πŸ₯³

https://youtu.be/1hFUHlideQk

Eydis thumbnail

thanks havanna as well here’s ur treat !! Cute Kawaii GIF - Cute Kawaii Dessert GIFs

thank you Jess  

Beautiful thread maroon πŸ˜‚

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Sameer,

a bit late, but I missed the exact day...still it isn't too late to wish you ALLTHEBEST for all the 361 days to come until your next birthday. May at least one (better 2,3,4,5 etc) dream you cherish comes true and may there be something every day that makes you smile and feel good inside 😊

Warm πŸ€— !

...from him, too!

Salman Khan's birthday LIVE updates: Shah Rukh Khan attends Salman Khan's  57th birthday bash, Katrina Kaif wishes the superstar

nice party, Maroon, Jasmine & all the others

Originally posted by: Clochette

Dear Sameer,

a bit late, but I missed the exact day...still it isn't too late to wish you ALLTHEBEST for all the 361 days to come until your next birthday. May at least one (better 2,3,4,5 etc) dream you cherish comes true and may there be something every day that makes you smile and feel good inside 😊

Warm πŸ€— !

...from him, too!

Salman Khan's birthday LIVE updates: Shah Rukh Khan attends Salman Khan's 57th birthday bash, Katrina Kaif wishes the superstar

nice party, Maroon, Jasmine & all the others

welcome shelcome u not late the party still going on I will add ur message n a doll to the 1st page which I will update as I get the messages !! 

@havanna Welcome
@sheweta welcome 

@maroonporsche the party goes on as long as it can and we having some other guests popping in 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

images (7).jpeg

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Yes, you are right😳

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

oh it’s this month in some days ok we will to the masquerade theme in that honor what say as both events come together !! ? Rather then separate events ? 

Mere saath hamesha aisa sulook kyun hota hai...main hamesha sideline kyun hoti hoon yahan😭

Nah im kidding...its coolπŸ˜†