Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

whats the nest big thread ? 

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Yeah sometimes I crave a fresh changeπŸ˜†

Next month?! Abey meri kaunsi anniversary next month hai...check my profile😑 and my wedding anniversary is after my birthday so that's not next month either, thank you very much

Next month to main Valentines day manaongi bas Poora month

oh it’s this month in some days ok we will to the masquerade theme in that honor what say as both events come together !! ? Rather then separate events ? 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

whats the nest big thread ? 

masquerade Bollywood party 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

masquerade Bollywood party 

When ? 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Thanks ff and makhi Bollywood2.Gif GIF - Bollywood2 Akshay Kumar Arjun Rampal GIFs

You’re welcome Jess and Arjun Rampal Ji πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: Newbird

I think we need to thank you for arranging such beautiful threads for New year parties and birthday parties etc.,😊.. you take lot of efforts to make these threads look beautiful with dolls and sweets..wow you are too good at doing this!

omg Kaaju katli is one of my favourite sweets!!..The way you are treating your online guests  i must say your real life guests who visits your house must be too lucky πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ. 

By the way I was waiting for your sweet now before logging out and going MIA from India forum (I have exams in March, busy with studies and exam preparation :( From Dec-30 I have been logging in only for New year wishes and Birth day wishes to wish people) 

I think I will log in again on Feb-1 st.. I think someone have birthday on Feb-1st I think it is Finger fetish!! (I remember she mentioned her birth day date in friendship threadπŸ˜‚) 

I hope by that time Pathaan becomes big hitπŸ˜ƒ cuz I want to prove my sixth sense right!! πŸ˜†My sixth sense said it will become hit! 

I'm sleepy.. Still typed a lot  of random things wow... Before logging out wat up once again thanks for Kaaju katli⭐️

Everyone else enjoy the thread and make wat up thread big hit ⭐️

Thanks on appreciation 🀩It makes it worthwhile. So glad you made it to the thread. You said you be busy but I am planning a masquerade party this weekend and will run till next weekend as it will have two parts and twists !! Im glad you liked the Kaaju Katli😎

Presents 🎁 and cake cutting time !! Salman.Gif GIF - Salman Heroes Reactions GIFsAli Fazal.Gif GIF - Ali Fazal Mirzapur Alina GIFs1DC1F592-E5F1-4ADA-8D90-C4DEF6FEF182.jpeg

Edited by wat_up - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
what is this ? πŸ˜† What’s the relevance