Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

https://youtube.com/shorts/edXPHUsP4ys?feature=share

Laali Mausi puri tarah se Psycho ho chuki hein kya 😳😳😳😳🤔🤔 Yeh itni laali kyun hein ? 

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nany

Tera bachha aaye tab uthanaa😆...tab me dekhti ki kitnaa majja ataa

Girls pic share karne time tukka ki mujhe block kr diya hai

Nany thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Scissor

Girls pic share karne time tukka ki mujhe block kr diya hai

Kisnee block kiyA..kya bol ri ladki tu

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

What a spectacular growth in Dev. I have to watch the slow and steady growth of Dev to understand the depth. Just I saw the tag of Swetha and the kiss part . The very composed, entangled puzzle minded Dev has became expressive now and it's too good to watch. I appreciate the makers for showing this side of Dev. As Shinika said Masterji might have got lessons from Bacchi regarding the meaning of Love. The way she stretched and pressed her lips at his cheek and his eyes were pretty surprised with this little drop of love. When words lack to express these happens and it was shown as very realistic unlike the show off which we find in other serials. The simplicity and relatibility is keeping our interest towards this show. Dev is becoming Romantic Boy which I felt while watching it and the innocence and excitement in his eyes says it all. I felt Masterji as more Masoom and Naadan than Bacchi. I wonder if I will call him as Baccha rather than Masterji. 

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

So she is satay’s sister not dev’s maasi. 
land satya says she stayed with her thick and thin. 
I wonder if she let satya marry or had no issues as his father was rich so what if he had a son dev 🤣

She must be like Chachi back then 🤣...

Money >>> everything 🤣...

She gonna be manthra here 😆😆😆

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

So guys card says Mehandi is on 2, haldi on 3, sangeet on 4 th and wedding is on February 5. It is Sunday does it mean there will be an episode on Sunday? 

What are they going show for next 4 episodes.

Priya is at wedding does it mean property division done and dev kept nothing for himself. 

May be batwara gonna happen before marriage, also they yet to show Yogesh kanika scene...

@bold : That's what we discussed, how IF article will partially come  true!!

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nany

Yes happy  now...unexpected  tha🤭🤭

See the power of one kiss. Thread ran like a jet speed . When I went to bed no one was here, and now it is almost 150 pages 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -purnima-

May be batwara gonna happen before marriage, also they yet to show Yogesh kanika scene...

@bold : That's what we discussed, how IF article will partially come  true!!

Yes seems headed this direction

Which yogesh kanika scene are you talking about. Was there a bts about them 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

What a spectacular growth in Dev. I have to watch the slow and steady growth of Dev to understand the depth. Just I saw the tag of Swetha and the kiss part . The very composed, entangled puzzle minded Dev has became expressive now and it's too good to watch. I appreciate the makers for showing this side of Dev. As Shinika said Masterji might have got lessons from Bacchi regarding the meaning of Love. The way she stretched and pressed her lips at his cheek and his eyes were pretty surprised with this little drop of love. When words lack to express these happens and it was shown as very realistic unlike the show off which we find in other serials. The simplicity and relatibility is keeping our interest towards this show. Dev is becoming Romantic Boy which I felt while watching it and the innocence and excitement in his eyes says it all. I felt Masterji as more Masoom and Naadan than Bacchi. I wonder if I will call him as Baccha rather than Masterji. 

Hello Revu

Welcome back.so glad to see you here. 
how are you doing? Back home.

How is baby? Making you stay up in the night? 
shanti keep on posted us on your behalf. 

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulip.johar

This week's episodes have nicely moved the story forward, Vidhi wholeheartedly accepting her relationship with Dev before the entire media; Amba's another plan foiled (and some secrets also spilled ) ; and Dev making Vidhi and her family comfortable with the entire rich class - middle class dilemma.

Dev's character and his persona is truly for keeps, this maturity only comes with age! Focus only on what's needed and actually important and ignore the noise! His scenes with Satya's sister reflected that - he knew she doesn't particularly like him, so he give her due respect and just left it at that!

But when it came to Vidhi and her family's dilemma, he immediately came to the forefront and took matter in his own hands and handled everything in a dignified and composed manner! 👍🏼👏 Mr. Raichand totally has his head and heart in the right place!

And the cherry on the cake - the sweet romantic kitchen moments, nothing OTT, just a gentle flow! A couple so in love, eager to express it! ❤️

Iqbal and Rachana shined in the last 5 mins of today's episode - but my bias will always be with Iqbal. 😉His voice modulation is unmatchable and romance just oozes from his eyes! I will be watching the last 5 mins on loop 🤣

@ bold

Same here. He does very well co ordinate with his voice and expressions. Hard to say which is better.

Ekta is horrible in presenting show, but she is very good finding a talented actors. She gave him break.