Baby is good and I am also good 😊
I am glad that all is good
see I told you so. you were getting worried too much.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Baby is good and I am also good 😊
I am glad that all is good
see I told you so. you were getting worried too much.
Dear Arpi , I am not able to post pic at the forum . I have posted and tagged you yaar. Baby's name is Hridhya. Actually forum is public and personal pics can't be posted here. Hope you understand me..
Yes I understand that and that is why I was wondering how come you posted here
but then I thought may be you were okay.
send PM then
Originally posted by: sumaishu
Where is new EDT
it is in the main forum.
do you need a link? let me know if you do not find it
Pls move to new thread