Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: strancho

I was saying the same for past 6 months. Chalo I am getting some support 😆

I think everyone will agree with this now 😂

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Loveforworld

Imagine anupamas estranged twin sister comes, she ran away to avoid marriage at young age, studied on scholarship and part time jobs, self made woman entrepreneur. Anuj will meet her, and rethink his life choices. 

Please let them be non identical twins....ek he Anupama ke expressions se pareshaan hain...doosri aa gayi toh pata nahi kya hoga...

Anjali_98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Please let them be non identical twins....ek he Anupama ke expressions se pareshaan hain...doosri aa gayi toh pata nahi kya hoga...

Hopefully the twin can say surri properly. 

Those panic attacks of hers are hilarious ðŸ¤£

No offence to all those who have real ones which is nothing like this at all.

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

I was saying the same for past 6 months. Chalo I am getting some support 😆

I can say a lot more. But my hormones take over everytime!

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Anu panic attacks sound more & more like a bad orgasm than actual panic/fear

Esp when she starts talking like she is about to … 📈🎢

Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anjali_98

Hopefully the twin can say surri properly. 

Those panic attacks of hers are hilarious ðŸ¤£

No offence to all those who have real ones which is nothing like this at all.

I hope she is not an identical twin. 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Milk_cake

Great story 😂

Twin or real sister who will love ca and anuj truly  then devi ji will realise usne kya kho diya 

We are becoming sadistic ðŸ¤£

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sadly in real life too you see such couple where one dominates over other all life 

In patrichial india and asia mostly vanraj kind of men are there who doinate wife in decision making 

But in recent decades anuj kind of spineless men abound who to maintain peace in family and save marraiges bend to wife and her family 

anuj kapdiya kind of men are a reality in society 

But no matter how jhoru ka ghulam a man is they never bend when it comes to daughters safety and happiness

anuj here showing bending to anupama at cost of CAs future and happiness 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
SoulSpiller thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforworld

Imagine anupamas estranged twin sister comes, she ran away to avoid marriage at young age, studied on scholarship and part time jobs, self made woman entrepreneur. Anuj will meet her, and rethink his life choices. 

Here is my Chapter 1

It was 2 AM, long after Anupama had fallen asleep. Anuj lay awake - his heart pounding, his head ringing with Anupama's words: "I should have told you all this before...but it's just...it's been so long since she disappeared and no one knows where she is. And especially....especially that time when you suddenly revealed the existence of your own sister....I felt like I should have told you then. But what good would it have done, anyway?

"Anjana...that was her name. My twin sister's"

Something was nagging at the back of Anuj's mind. His mind was taking this revelation much harder that expected, he felt like his subconscious was giving him some warning. What was it? I am missing something...I know I am missing something.

His mind went straight back to the memory of the conversation.

Anupama was remembering, there was a look of fondness in her eyes.

"Her personality....she was just like me, yet the complete opposite of me, you know? Dancer, but rarely performed. Just did not care about attention, that girl. She was actually a much better classical dancer than me. But in all other things, she was anything but traditional. She used to give Ma such a headache! Such a headache... halfway through college, Ma had already started pressurising us about marriage. I wanted to be a good daughter but she...she was just defiant. Kept reiterating that first she wanted to stand on her own two feet, build a life of her own. I wonder where she got that spirit from...she never backed down. And finally that day...that day...brother had fixed an alliance for her. The boy's family was coming that day. She...she just never came back from college. And we found a letter...a letter from her...."

Anuj was remembering these words with a detached quality - there was something Anupama said, something that made his heart sink...it was not this, but he was too scared to think of that possibility but he had to, he just had to...

"Yes, she went to the same college as us. She was...I don't know about popular

..but people either loved her or hated her, you know? Always spoke her mind. She was a very kind person herself, but people didn't always see that. But oh, she always used to get exasperated with me, telling me I show too much kindness. I remember at some point she had lost her patience and told me: "Anu, you know what you will get in return if you keep on helping people without boundaries? Not value, not gratitude, just expectations that should not have existed in the first place!" ...I... I miss her. She had such clarity about life..."

Anuj kept winding back. No...not this...there was some detail that made him feel like it was more significant than it appeared. Yes...it was about...about.. classical dance.

"She might appear so tough, but I have seen a lot of her soft sides...there was this one time...our college's most hyped dance fest...I had reached the final round, so close to victory. A few hours before my performance, I was helping someone else rehearse and had fallen down in the process, injuring myself. The person who I was helping gently raised me up, sat me down, told me I have helped enough, and just left to rehearse on her own without a second glance! I didn't even have time to pity myself, my leg was aching too much and the competition was going to start... and that's when Anjana found me. She was angry, oh there was so much anger on her face but what she did...

She immediately started finding herself a costume and dabbing herself with make-up while I looked at her, confused; then it started sinking on me, what she was doing "Anjana....somebody will find out..."

"You brought this on yourself. But I know how much this means to you. I have decided. I am going to play under your name, I look enough like you to cover up with make-up anyway, and I will make sure no one finds out..."

Anupama had a small tear in her eye. "She was like a...hero, you know..."

Anuj, remembering this...started sweating...but no, he didn't want to think about it...that dance competition...he knew the one she was talking about...it was the day he fell in love with Anupama...or who he thought was Anu -

No, it can't be...all the times he observed her from afar...was it Anjana...her personality seemed to fit better...no, no, it won't do him good to start thinking like this....

He didn't remember when his thoughts faded away into fitful sleep. In the morning, he woke up with a strange sense of foreboding.

Something like the raw beginnings of a shayari that his mind had conjured up in the middle of the night came back to him.

"Anjana...tum thi ajnabi, ab antarang dard

Anupama...tum Anupama thi ya maya..."

He started laughing. Uncontrollable laughter. What had he done with his life?

Anupama, who had come into the room to call him for breakfast, looked amused. "What happened, Anuj?"

Anuj looked at her and said with a deadpan voice. "Anu, you are right about everything"

Anupama started laughing. "But I didn't even say anything"

"I know...I know...but this is the life I have chosen. What can I do now" Anuj muttered under his breath, with a wry smile. "Yes, I am coming for breakfast" he said louder. 

Anupama giggled. "What has happened to you? Yes come, come. I've made some good khichdi with raita"

Anuj got up. This was his life now. 

Edited by SoulSpiller - 1 years ago
Loveforworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's incredible, the idea is now yours dear...let your imagination fly...