Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Posted: 1 years ago

Dasun Shanaka | Sri Lanka captain: Not enough runs on the board. We got a good start with the bat and then lost a few wickets. We discussed that it was a very flat deck. 300+ was the score to set, but Kuldeep bowled really well in the middle phase. Batsmen not getting starts is a big concern. We had a chance because the ball was moving. I asked the fast bowlers to stick to their basics and move the ball.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Rohit Sharma | India captain: It was a close game but games like these teach you a lost. We had to build an innings under pressure. KL has been batting at five for a long period of time now and it gives us the depth. Gives you the confidence as well at the top of the order for us to go and bat freely. It was a good display of batsmanship. It'll be nice to have a left-hander, but I don't believe too much into it. Ideally we would like to have a left-hander, but we know the quality of the right-handers who are out there in the middle. They can tackle situations when put under pressure. (Changes for the final ODI?) We haven't thought about it yet, once we get there we'll have a look at the pitch and have a look at some of our guys. There are 3 ODIs coming up against New Zealand as well, so we need to keep the guys fresh. We've got a long season now and we need to keep everything in mind. If needed, we'll make some changes. For him (Kuldeep Yadav) to come back and play the game he played today, it was fantastic. Literally got us back in the game. They were batting run-a-ball and Kuldeep, as we've seen quite often, comes and gets the wicket. He's quite confident as a bowler right now and it definitely augurs well with the team.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Kuldeep Yadav | Player of the Match: Iโ€™m happy with my performance. Whatever opportunities I get, I try to do my best and back my abilities. When you play, you have to be focused while you can be relaxed when you arenโ€™t in the 11. At the moment, Iโ€™m really enjoying my bowling. However, team combinations are important, I donโ€™t think too much about it, just focused on doing my best when the chances come. You need to keep innovating, you canโ€™t keep bowling at the same pace. Iโ€™ve worked on my batting, I keep my focus on that whenever I donโ€™t get a game. In the last one year, Iโ€™ve worked a lot also on my fitness, all credit to the NCA coaches. It has helped me get into a rhythm and be more aggressive. Yuzi has always supported me, obviously he knew how the batters play having played the earlier games so he keeps advising me.

SoniRita thumbnail

India

India seal the series with a game to go. The top three did the bulk of the scoring in Guwahati. They didn't click today but Rahul played the anchor's role to perfection with the middle and lower order to take his side home. On the other hand, Sri Lanka's record away from home continues to worsen and they have plenty of issues to address in this format. While they were batted out of the contest in the first ODI, their batters let them down today. Can they end the tour with a win or will the Indians inflict a whitewash? Join us on Sunday for the third and the final ODI at Thiruvananthapuram. 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SoniRita

Yup they won series too

Yay ! Congo team india ๐Ÿฅณ victory dance 

SoniRita thumbnail

India

Originally posted by: Medha_Sree

Yay ! Congo team india ๐Ÿฅณ victory dance 

Congrats to this song for golden globe award

Tapdance thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Congrats to India for the win and to Rahul for the positive inning before his marriage..๐Ÿ˜†

Palak2812 thumbnail

India

Jeet gaye ๐Ÿฅณ

Finally KL khela 

Yeh emoji sahi se gaye he nahi ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Palak2812 - 1 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

Pakistan

Ummm why did SL choose to bat first? Was it supposed to rain?๐Ÿค”