Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Congratulations to team India for a comprehensive victory. ⭐️ 

The Sri Lankan team too played well, it wasn't a meek surrender. 👍🏼

Viswasruti thumbnail

Thank you, Soni for updating the scores❤️🤗. I followed your posts to know the scores. ❤️

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago

SL 306/8

Well played last power play including death overs ( ind scored 17 off last 18 ball loosing 3 wkts)

SL 's 9th wkt add 100, including 108* playing 1st time in india vs ind in ODI

Their 9th wkt record so close when Matthews/ Malinga put on 132 for world record last wkt they also won game by 1 wkt.

Yesterday we were lucky.

SL 306/8

Pathun 72, Silva 47, Asalanka 23, Shanaka 108 not out off 88 ball

(Shami

9/0/67/1) 

(Siraj

7/1/30/2)

( Pandya

6/0/33/1)

Umran

( 8/0/57/3)

(Chahal

10/0/58/1)

(Axar

10/0/58/0)

Most ODI 100s in a country

20 Virat Kohli in India (99 inngs) *

20 Sachin Tendulkar in India (160)

14 Hashim Amla in South Africa (69)

14 Ricky Ponting in Australia (151)

STAT: Most ODI 100s vs a team

9 Virat Kohli vs WI

9 Virat Kohli vs SL *

9 Sachin Tendulkar vs Aus

8 Rohit Sharma vs Aus

8 Virat Kohli vs Aus

8 Sachin Tendulkar vs SL

Edited by Duetslover - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Wese mereko koyi yeh batao 

Rohit Sharma boundary per fielding kabse karne laga? 

The catch drop he did 🤪

TitForTat thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Rohit Sharma is an idiot to withdrew the appeal 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: TitForTat

Rohit Sharma is an idiot to withdrew the appeal 

If i was in power position, i would have sacked rohit not just from captaincy but also the team.🤬 Stop the PR nautanki. Either tell dont do it but if they do support them. 

That's why this team wins nothing , they believe in PR nautanki and show off stuff. 

Compare this with What Harman did vs Eng. She didn't just support her teammates , she owned it up and shut the elitist Poms. Because they followed the rules they won a silver medal in CWG, Gave a fairytale farewell to Jhulan by whitewashing england in england. And also won the Asia Cup. 

TitForTat thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

If i was in power position, i would have sacked rohit not just from captaincy but also the team.🤬 Stop the PR nautanki. Either tell dont do it but if they do support them. 

That's why this team wins nothing , they believe in PR nautanki and show off stuff. 

Compare this with What Harman did vs Eng. She didn't just support her teammates , she owned it up and shut the elitist Poms. Because they followed the rules they won a silver medal in CWG, Gave a fairytale farewell to Jhulan by whitewashing england in england. And also won the Asia Cup. 

Exactly. Thats why i dont have much of expectations from this team inspite of it being one of the best in the world.

Even the team led by Kumble which was considered not so aggressive by many gave it back to Aussies in aussies. Zakk gave back to England in England for their nonsense. And many more such incidents from the team which was considered calm and composed.

Yeah women team of indian cricket team is much better than these PR drama kings.

Arunroy5229 thumbnail

Virat Kohli is world class batsman showed his class again. he scored 113 of just 87 balls. many people said that Steve Smith is No 1 batsman in the world but across all format Virat Kohli is ahead of Steve Smith.

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Today 12.01.2023  India wins again 😃 .... By 4 wickets (with 40 balls remaining) 🥳

Edited by rckRadhe - 1 years ago